Service Delivery Lead (Customer)
- Remote role - Australia Wide, Perth, WA, Australia
- Employees can work remotely
We’re helping our friends over at MessageMedia hire several roles across their team as they continue to scale the business. In 2021, MessageMedia was acquired by Sinch for $1.3Bn and the real work began.
This is you in a nutshell
- You are an experienced Service Delivery Lead with strong customer support skills, ideally in a technology or SaaS environment, with an understanding of APIs, software integrations, and troubleshooting tools like Postman and Datadog.
- You are skilled in redesigning processes and thrive when improving customer delivery
- Achieving and exceeding customer satisfaction along with SLA's comes naturally to you
- You are a talented people leader with experience leading a team, preferably offshore teams.
Why join MessageMedia? Well…
Whether you’re a working mum returning to the workforce like our Software Engineer, Julia Meng, or simply pursuing your passion like UX designer Emma Tan, take a step towards growing your future today with MessageMedia, where your passion for technology and customers will be valued.
- Achieve your dream home office with work-from-home set up reimbursement
- Have balance with a flexible hybrid working arrangement
- Receive 26 weeks full salary for the primary caregiver and 4 weeks full salary for a secondary care giver
- Stay fit and healthy with monthly fitness reimbursements and wellness programs
- Fast-growing global tech company with colleagues from across the world
- Get career development support, including access to a range of online professional courses
- and the list goes on…
Here’s what we’re looking for
- Passionate about delivering an awesome customer experience
- Creative and innovative problem solver
- Highly flexible and adaptable in a constantly changing environment
- Exceptional written and verbal (phone) communications skills
- Positive contribution to both local and global teams
- Demonstrated experience influencing and driving behaviour change
- An ability to work autonomously with high levels of self-motivation
- Strong stakeholder management, project management, and time management skills
You’ll mostly spend your time on…
- Leading a team of 11 Technical Support Specialist and 1 Customer Support Lead based in the US
- Being a Subject Matter Expert in ClickSend’s products, systems, and processes
- Monitoring, investigating and troubleshooting technical issues and incidents
- Managing the customer support teams day-to-day functions, workload and rosters
- Supporting the team by handling escalated customer support issues
- Coordinating training for new product releases and process changes
- Developing and improving technical support policies and procedures
Become part of something BIG
For 20 years, MessageMedia continuous to help businesses of all types and sizes across many messaging use cases and is trusted by more than 65,000 customers worldwide, sending over 400 million messages each month (with 90 percent of it read within 90 seconds) to over 200 countries in a fast and reliable SMS gateway with 99.99% API uptime. If these numbers aren’t big enough for you, then let’s make it bigger together!
If working on complex challenges, in an established but growing business where technology underpins everything we do, sounds interesting to you then we’d love to talk to you! Apply today and let's start that conversation.