Director of Home Care
- 12016 Ulysses St NE, Blaine, MN 55434, USA
Crest View is a non-profit, faith-based organization in the Metro area offering senior housing, assisted living, long term care, memory care, short term rehab, and home care.
The Director of Home Care is responsible for the oversight of Crest View Home Care (comprehensive home care) and Crest View Home Health Care (medicare certified) agencies who provide services throughout Crest View's Assisted Living and Senior Housing.
The Director of Home Care administers and directs the Nursing Services Program of Crest View Senior Communities Home Care to meet the needs of the clients and to maintain the quality of care at its optimum level. Responsible for planning, implementing, coordinating, and evaluating client care to to ensure the highest quality of care for residents. Develops a close working relationship with other departments and agencies within and outside of Crest View.
Minimum qualifications are as follows:
· Registered Nurse in Minnesota
· Experience working in home care/housing with services is strongly preferred
· Strong leadership and nurse management skills
· Strong communication skills
· Able to be self-motivated and detail oriented
· Able to work independently in an Assisted Living Setting
Applicants must submit their resumes and cover letters to
12016 Ulysses ST NE
Blaine, MN 55434
Crest View Senior Communities is an Equal Opportunity Employer