You get to work with some of the brightest and youngest minds in the industry. We are a bubbly team, passionate about telling stories of people and companies using compelling media to connect with their target audience.
- Write everything from scripts to social, merch to manifestos, ads to ideas in a voice that is on-brand, compelling, distinctive, and synergistic with art/graphics, as assigned.
- Collaborate with designers, vendors, producers and marketing partners on a daily basis
- Knowledge of all aspects of integrated marketing and how to adjust brand voice and tone in relevant ways to different audiences
- Proofread all assignments at all phases of execution
- Provide support and assistance in researching for specific projects
- Collaborate with team in a positive and productive manner including partnering with art directors, producers and designers
- Maintain ownership of work from concept through final delivery, appropriately communicating with supervisor and ensuring alignment.
- Prioritize multiple projects at any given time.
- Attend project kick-offs and present work to cross-functional partners for alignment and/or feedback.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising Communications or similar field
- Portfolio demonstrating solid writing, advertising and conceptual abilities. Social media writing experience a plus.
- 1+ years’ experience within a corporate or agency environment as a writer
- Basic understanding of copywriting principles and practices
- General ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Experience writing for sales purposes—advertising, marketing, PR, catalogs, headlines etc.
- Computer proficiency; knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong decision-making abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills that encourage team cooperation
- Creative thinker and solution seeker
- Passion for all kinds of content
- Tenacious and full of strategic, cutting-edge ideas
- Knowledgeable and curious about current/upcoming trends
- Entrepreneurial and innovative thinker who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to perform well under pressure and multi-task
- Strong collaborator and creative partner
- Performs tasks autonomously, and takes personal accountability for actions
- You always want to improve the work
- You are proactive and seek out rather than waiting for things to come to you