Remote Internship for Social Impact Venture Builder & Impact Fund
- Asia (Remote), South Asia, Southeast Asia, Taiwan, Vietnam, Kenya, Myanmar, Cambodia, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Moldova, Sao Tome and Principe
- Employees can work remotely
PLEASE READ THE WHOLE DESCRIPTION BEFORE APPLYING.
Our vision is to create a novel and unique ecosystem of a venture builder and to seek grants in the US to empower and support early stage for-profit social impact startups across the world, providing the founders with venture building (providing the teams and execution excellence in tech, design and marketing), acceleration and financing.
This new Venture Builder and Impact Fund will be built on the foundations of Creatella, leveraging its experience, teams, achievements and methodologies. Creatella is a 5yo geography-agnostic and industry-agnostic remote Venture Builder whose 30+ employees spanning 20 countries helped co-build 40 startups in FinTech, EdTech, HealthTech etc around the globe, which in turn raised $40m USD.
Starting at the earliest stage up to series A, this 501c3 nonprofit will revolutionize the approach to developing ambitious for-profit impact startups by making tech development a centralized force, building synergies between each startup through knowledge transfer, and ensuring long term value creation and alignment with business needs.
You will work closely with both Creatella Impact’s cofounders: Karen Vardanyan (20y+ at UNDP, Wharton, HBS Alumni bringing his finance background) and Guillaume Catella (Creatella’s founder with 13y in tech, INSEAD MBA, Wharton) to help raise our first fund in the US, design the playbook, prepare our operations, manage the venture builder, source, assess and assist our startups, and assist in the acceleration activities.
If you like collaborating with a diverse, supportive, high-performing team, want empowerment, love working remotely, and want to invest your time to be impactful by helping build the next generation of entrepreneurs, apply at: https://bit.ly/2Pflf4F
- Establish strategic alliances with leading social impact institutions, VCs, and venture builders
- Source deals flow for the Venture Builder’s first startups
- Assist in strategy and structuring of both the Venture Builder and the Venture Fund
- Assist in fundraising and build relations with government agencies and investors
- Assist in research and writing on impact investing
- Write and design a playbook to consolidate Creatella Impact’s offer in venture building, financial support, and impact management
- Write high-quality articles about impact, investment, and tech innovation in emerging markets
- Assist in the operations of our programme
- Provide logistical and operational support to our co-organizers
- Assist in marketing communications and creative work
- Entrepreneurial: You are ambitious and constantly pushing the limits of your reach
- Creative: You think outside the box. We want your ideas and feedback not only for the projects you’re a part of, but also for the whole company
- Timely and committed: You manage your time well
- Challenger: You like to push yourself and go beyond your own goals. We’re ambitious and we want you to be too!
- Quality-driven: You create great work you’re proud of!
- Fast learner: You’ll learn a lot with us, and we move fast!
- Team player: You share, discuss, ask for advice, and report on your work regularly. You’ll work independently, we don’t want to be on your back ;-)
What we offer you
- The support from Creatella Venture Builder and its highly talented team of 30+ employees - devs, designers and project managers - across the globe, to ensure the highest execution quality
- Flexibility to work remotely where you want and when you want, as long as the results are met
- A skyrocketing learning curve (we give you the freedom to take on challenges, and we know that failing fast is an opportunity to learn)
- Additional opportunities as we grow and learn together
- A unique learning opportunity with our founder, in an empowered environment with no ceiling and plenty of development opportunities
- Work comfortably from anywhere, remotely, with fully flexible hours
- 40h / week preferable, but 20h+ is ok
- No salary, but massive learning and impact, and possibility for a full-time position after the internship
To apply, please fill in this form: https://bit.ly/2Pflf4F