Senior ERP Project Manager
Createch, a Talan company is a Canadian leader in operational performance improvement, supply chain optimization and in the integration of information technology solutions. Since 1993, we offer services in manufacturing and logistics performance improvement, process reengineering, change management and ERP solution implementation. The company integrates proven solutions and applies leading business practices.
The Project Manager is responsible for the successful delivery of Microsoft Solution implementation projects. In this role, the Project Manager's main responsibilities include:
- Assessing the scope of projects and planning them during the sales cycles in collaboration with the sales team (Account Managers and Solution Architects);
- Managing the project scope, budget, timeline, quality, and other delivery aspects;
- Focusing on achieving the client's project objectives;
- Guiding and supporting the advisors assigned to the project;
- Organizing and conducting project governance meetings;
- Systematically and rigorously producing and communicating weekly project progress reports;
- Evaluating the performance of advisors assigned to your projects;
- Playing an active role in the continuous improvement of our service delivery methodology.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in IT project management using both agile (scrum) and waterfall methodologies;
- Experience in ERP system implementation (with at least one Tier 1/F&O implementation);
- PMP certification is a significant asset;
- Good knowledge of business processes in industries such as retail, distribution, manufacturing, franchise management, or general services;
- Verbal and written communication skills in English and French, including negotiation in a competitive environment;
- Possessing active and attentive listening skills in interactions with clients to discern and synthesize essential problems and potential solutions
What about the advantages of joining us?
Aside from joining a professional and dynamic team, you will be entitled to our compensation plan and various other benefits, such as the opportunity to be part of a talented team.
- Professional development
- Profit sharing
- RPDP, Deferred Profit-Sharing Regime
- Flexible work in hybrid mode
- Allowance for public transit and cell phone
- Pension Plan
If this opportunity speaks to you, apply today!
Createch offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you are motivated to take on stimulating challenges and meet the requirements, send us your resume now!
Please note that we will only communicate with candidates selected for an interview. For the purposes of this job offer, the feminine and masculine genders designate indistinctly the staff of both sexes and do not establish any distinction based on sex. Createch is committed to employment equity.