Microsoft LS-Retail Technical Consultant
Createch, a Talan company, is a Canadian leader in business transformation and integration of information technology solutions. Since 1993, the consulting firm has offered services in improving manufacturing and logistics performance, in process transformation, in change management and in the implementation of technological solutions.
The company integrates proven solutions and uses the best business practices in the industry. When you join Createch, a leader in ERP integration since 1998, you enter a community of dynamic ERP specialists united in their desire to innovate and help companies modernize their architecture and processes with the latest innovations. You discover a non-hierarchical world, where collaboration and mentoring are encouraged, where you are offered challenges and multiple opportunities to learn.
The main role of an LS Retail technical consultant is to assist Createch's clients in the implementation of the solution. As such he will have to:
- Design and develop modifications based on Microsoft Dynamics BC application standards
- Develop and execute data migration processes, develop legacy system integrations
- Customize code to the Dynamics BC LS-Retail solution;
- Create detailed integration documentation and provide development estimates based on functional specifications;
- Test and support Quality procedures;
- Capture critical business process elements, analyze them with our business analysts and provide solutions that are both configurable and extensible to the entire NAV.
- Utilize LS Retail and POS expertise to identify, present and deliver point of sale/retail solutions;
- Possess a college diploma (DEC) in computer science. Undergraduate degree in computer engineering or business informatics (asset)
- At least five (5) years of experience developing the LS Retail solution,
- Knowledge of Microsoft environment / tools, for example: Visual Studio .Net, AD, MSSQL 2000-2005, Exchange, Windows NT, Windows 2000-2003, Windows XP, MS Office environment;
- Knowledge of SQL 2000-2005 object-oriented languages and operating systems (asset);
- Experience with Scribe software, an asset;
- Good ability to adapt and synthesize;
- Willingness to learn continuously;
Aside from joining a professional and dynamic team, you will be entitled to our compensation plan and various other benefits, including:
- Professional development
- Profit sharing
- RPDP, Deferred Profit Sharing Regime
- Flexible working in hybrid mode
- Allowance for public transit and cell phone
- Pension Plan
If all these features speak to you, then do apply!
Createch offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you meet the job requirements and are looking to take up engaging challenges, please send us your resume.
We thank you very much for your interest in working with us. Unfortunately, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Createch is committed to employment equity and diversity.
The masculine and feminine used in this job offer refer equally to employees of both sexes and in no way represent a particular distinction based on gender. Createch is an equal opportunity employer.