Talent Attraction Advisor
Createch, a Talan company is a Canadian leader in operational performance improvement, supply chain optimization and in the integration of information technology solutions. Since 1993, we offer services in manufacturing and logistics performance improvement, process reengineering, change management and ERP solution implementation. The company integrates proven solutions and applies leading business practices.
As a Talent Attraction Advisor, you will be responsible for finding and identifying the best candidates for Createch. Your main tasks will include:
- Identify passive talent in a competitive market and attract them to Createch as an employer of choice using innovative recruitment strategies on social networks and at networking events;
- Ensure that you always offer an excellent candidate experience by proactively identifying opportunities for improvement and implementing measures that continuously enhance the candidate experience;
- Coordinate the recruitment and talent attraction process based on data and metrics;
- Build and maintain pipelines of qualified candidates for current and future position;
- Participate in the development of innovative recruitment strategies to improve the quality and diversity of our candidate pools;
- Contribute to various recruitment improvement projects.
- 2-3 years of experience in recruitment, ideally in a recruitment agency, consulting company or in IT;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in French and English;
- Knowledge of at least one ATS system (We use SmartRecruiter);
- Attention to detail and experience in a complex work environment;
- A bachelor's degree in a relevant business field is an asset;
- Experience in social media management and/or SEO application in recruitment an asset.
What about the advantages of joining us?
Aside from joining a professional and dynamic team, you will be entitled to our compensation plan and various other benefits, such as the opportunity to be part of a talented team.
- Professional development;
- Profit sharing;
- RPDP, Deferred Profit-Sharing Regime;
- Flexible work in hybrid mode;
- Allowance for public transit and cell phone.
Createch offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you are motivated to take on stimulating challenges and meet the requirements, send us your resume now!
Please note that we will only communicate with candidates selected for an interview. For the purposes of this job offer, the feminine and masculine genders designate indistinctly the staff of both sexes and do not establish any distinction based on sex. Createch is committed to employment equity.