SAP FICO Consultant
Createch, a Talan company is a Canadian leader in operational performance improvement, supply chain optimization and in the integration of information technology solutions. Since 1993, we offer services in manufacturing and logistics performance improvement, process reengineering, change management and ERP solution implementation. The company integrates proven solutions and applies leading business practices.
When you join Createch, a leader in SAP implementation since 1998, you enter a community of dynamic SAP specialists who thrive on innovation and strive to help companies improve and modernize their architecture and processes with the latest SAP products.
You experience a world where collaboration and mentoring trump hierarchy, and where challenges and learning opportunities abound.
As a senior SAP Finance consultant, you will have a key role in the digital transformation of our clients by supporting them on their financial processes.
On projects, you are as capable of designing a new solution as optimizing an existing model by identifying customer needs and leveraging the latest S/4HANA Finance updates.
You carry out the implementation up to the support with the customer in integration with the logistics functionalities.
In our SAP Finance Createch team, you are a leader: you train, support and guide consultants.
- Possess an undergraduate degree in accounting or equivalent
- Have a very good understanding of financial processes integrated with logistics
- Have a minimum of 8 years' experience in implementing SAP projects on SAP financial modules
- Have delivered several complete S/4HANA Finance projects
- Mastery of MS-Office tools
- Demonstrate leadership, integrity, autonomy
- Team spirit
- Proven sense of customer service
- Possess a good capacity for adaptation and synthesis
- Have good oral and written communication skills, in French and English, in particular to communicate with clients located throughout Canada and the US
What about the advantages of joining Createch?
Aside from joining a professional and dynamic team, you will be entitled to our compensation plan and various other benefits, including:
- Learning and professional development opportunities
- A profit sharing program
- A group insurance plan from day one
- A flexible work environment
- An allowance for public transport and cell phone
- A competitive pension plan
- A physical activity support program (with annual allowance)
- An annual subscription to your professional order
- A recruitment referral bonus program
- A performance bonus policy
- An Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Year-round summer hours
If all these features speak to you, then do apply!
Createch offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you meet the job requirements and are looking to take up engaging challenges, please send us your resume.
We thank you very much for your interest in working with us. Unfortunately, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Createch is committed to employment equity and diversity.