Account Manager - SAP
Createch, a Talan company, is a Canadian leader in business transformation and integration of information technology solutions. Since 1993, the consulting firm has offered services in improving manufacturing and logistics performance, in process transformation, in change management and in the implementation of technological solutions.
At Createch you discover a non-hierarchical world, where collaboration and mentoring are encouraged, where you are offered challenges and multiple opportunities to learn.
Small and midsize companies count on SAP solutions to seize today’s opportunities and drive a business growth strategy. SAP solutions deliver scalable reliability and the speed to achieve goals and accelerate ROI. Createch/Talan is a prefered Partner for selling SAP solutions for middsize enterprises. SAP Business delivers pre-built processes for everything from finance and sales to product management and purchasing on a single, unified solution. SAP solutions connect every function across your company with proven best practices and in-depth analytics. Cloud solutions from SAP provide ready-to-run business processes and indtry best practices for finance, HR, operations, procurement, sales, and more.
The role of Account Manager is a role that includes creating demand in new targeted accounts (new logos) and growing existing business for the Canadian Market Place with focus on Ontario.
The Sales Executive will carry performance goals for Bookings (Orders Closed) and revenue attainment (Services delivered and invoiced).
As an account manager selling Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions, there are several key steps you can take to increase your chances of success:
- Understand your customer's needs: SAP solutions are typically sold to midsize and large organizations with complex and diverse software platform bases. To sell these solutions, you need to understand the customer's pain points, challenges, and goals related to leveraging their IT to grow their business. This requires research, intelligence and engagement with key stakeholders within the organization.
- Develop a compelling value proposition: Once you have a deep understanding of the customer's needs, you can develop a value proposition that clearly articulates how your SAP solution can help address those needs. Your value proposition should focus on the benefits of your solution, such as increased productivity, reduced costs, and improved profitability.
- Build relationships: Selling SAP solutions is a long-term process that requires building strong relationships with key decision-makers and influencers within the customer's organization. This means establishing regular communication, providing ongoing support, and demonstrating a deep understanding of the customer's business.
- Demonstrate ROI: As with any enterprise software solution, customers want to see a clear return on investment (ROI) before making a purchase decision. You can demonstrate ROI by providing case studies, customer testimonials, and other evidence that shows how your SAP solution has delivered tangible benefits to other organizations.
- Address concerns around implementation and integration: SAP solutions are typically complex and require significant integration with existing systems and processes. To address customer concerns around implementation, you should have a detailed implementation plan that outlines the steps required to get the solution up and running.
- Be flexible: Finally, it's important to be flexible and adaptable in your approach to selling SAP solutions. Different customers will have different needs and priorities, and you may need to modify your approach accordingly. By being open to feedback and willing to adjust your strategy, you can increase your chances of success
- Be smart in Preparation by using Client research to apply Market expertise
- Drafting Compelling messages to gain Access
- Build Rapport, use story telling to build trust and credibility
- Sell Consultatively and provide competitive differentiation
- Uncover Compelling reasons to buy and position ROI
- Overcome resistance and engage competively
- Qualify Opportunities and Manage funnel
- Navigate Politics to understand client Vision
- Influence decision, build closing urgency and Negotiate effectively
- Track Client impact, grow account and sustain Key relationships
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent
- Solution expertise in ERP
- 7+ years of sales experience
- 5+ years of business experience
- SAP software and ERP expertise required
- Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Travel requirements: 10%
What about the advantages of joining us?
Aside from joining a professional and dynamic team, you will be entitled to our compensation plan and various other benefits, including:
- Professional development
- Profit sharing
- RPDP, Deferred Profit Sharing Regime
- Flexible working in hybrid mode
- Allowance for public transit and cell phone
- Pension Plan
If all these features speak to you, then do apply!
Createch offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you meet the job requirements and are looking to take up engaging challenges, please send us your resume.
We thank you very much for your interest in working with us. Unfortunately, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Createch is committed to employment equity and diversity.
The masculine and feminine used in this job offer refer equally to employees of both sexes and in no way represent a particular distinction based on gender. Createch is an equal opportunity employer.