SAP Presales Consultant
Createch, a Talan company is a Canadian leader in operational performance improvement, supply chain optimization and in the integration of information technology solutions. Since 1993, we offer services in manufacturing and logistics performance improvement, process reengineering, change management and ERP solution implementation. The company integrates proven solutions and applies leading business practices.
Are you a tech enthusiast who loves ERP solutions? Do you want to join a human and agile company that helps clients optimize their processes with the latest innovations? Do you aspire to have a rewarding career in a consulting firm? If you answered yes, then Createch is the place for you!
We are looking for a SAP Pre-Sales consultant to join our expert team based in Montreal. As a pre-sales consultant at Createch, you will:
- Showcase software solutions that address customer needs and challenges;
- Discover and define customer business requirements, goals and pain points and tailor a product demo that demonstrates how SAP can meet their needs and enhance their business performance;
- Identify opportunities in the solution portfolio that can add value to the customer solution;
- Contribute to sales strategy development meetings;
- Support the account manager in identifying new business opportunities among existing or new accounts;
- Engage in opportunity management to support needs discovery, qualification and solution demonstration throughout the sales cycle;
- Provide the expertise needed for business process analysis to determine the software components that match the customer and prospect needs;
- Participate in preparing responses to inquiries, bids and proposals by completing business analysis and technical components on time;
- Stay updated on SAP news and share information with internal resources.
To be a successful SAP Pre-Sales Consultant at Createch, you need:
- At least 5 years of experience in ERP software implementation or pre-sale, or as an ERP consultant;
- Proficiency in ERP packages (SAP experience is a plus);
- Strong presentation, demonstration and/or client training skills;
- Ability to handle multiple opportunities simultaneously;
- Collaborative and effective work skills with the sales team;
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Understanding of business objectives and needs in supply chain, manufacturing, services and accounting;
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and presentation;
- Excellent ability to explain technical concepts and business processes;
- Ability to quickly build trust with clients in various business domains;
- Good oral and written communication skills in French and English to communicate with clients across Canada.
What about the advantages of joining us?
Aside from joining a professional and dynamic team, you will be entitled to our compensation plan and various other benefits, such as the opportunity to be part of a talented team.
- Professional development
- Profit sharing
- RPDP, Deferred Profit-Sharing Regime
- Flexible work in hybrid mode
- Allowance for public transit and cell phone
- Pension Plan
If this opportunity speaks to you, apply today!
Createch offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you are motivated to take on stimulating challenges and meet the requirements, send us your resume now!
Please note that we will only communicate with candidates selected for an interview. For the purposes of this job offer, the feminine and masculine genders designate indistinctly the staff of both sexes and do not establish any distinction based on sex. Createch is committed to employment equity.