Marketing and Sales Enablement Advisor
Createch, a Talan company is a Canadian leader in operational performance improvement, supply chain optimization and in the integration of information technology solutions. Since 1993, we offer services in manufacturing and logistics performance improvement, process reengineering, change management and ERP solution implementation. The company integrates proven solutions and applies leading business practices.
Under the supervision of the Field Marketing & Sales Enablement Manager, the Marketing and Sales Enablement Advisor will be responsible for planning and executing all Createch marketing activities. The person will have to work closely with the sales team in order to provide a rigorous follow-up and to support the marketing and sales operations.
The incumbent of this position has a good knowledge of B2B marketing concepts, is motivated by the desire to use his or her skills to contribute to the company's growth and is capable of working in a team environment but also of managing files without constant supervision. The person we are looking for has a strong ability to deal quickly with unforeseen events and changes in an SME context, as well as an ability to work under pressure.
Rigorous, dynamic, proactive, creative and versatile, the candidate also has good analytical skills and a good sense of organization in order to bring projects to completion.
- Participate in the development of marketing plans and execute the lead generation strategies in collaboration with the marketing team
- Manage plan follow-up and measure results
- Develop relevant content to generate demand for the sales team such as blogs, white papers, customer success stories, brochures, videos, webinars and more.
- Develop briefs and coordinate content development with external vendors and agencies
- Support sales by contributing creatively to the development of presentations and other relevant materials
- Stay abreast of new developments, technological advances and industry best practices
- Work with the marketing team on the development, production and distribution of promotional materials to support the sales & marketing programs
- Establish and maintain relationships with management, sales, HR and various team leaders.
- Work and support the Field Sales & Marketing Support Manager with all other related projects and initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in administration (Marketing or Communication option)
- 3+ years' experience in a similar position
- Excellent coordination, project management and communication skills
- Good computer skills (MS-Office Suite) (Photoshop, Canva an asset)
- Good organization & ability to manage multiple mandates and deliverables at the same time
- Good understanding of web marketing and B2B sales environment
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to build internal and external relationships
- Autonomy, ability to manage files and take initiative
- Perfect command of spoken and written French and English
What about the advantages of joining us?
Aside from joining a professional and dynamic team, you will be entitled to our compensation plan and various other benefits, such as the opportunity to be part of a talented team.
- Professional development
- Profit sharing
- RPDP, Deferred Profit-Sharing Regime
- Flexible work in hybrid mode
- Allowance for public transit and cell phone
- Pension Plan
Createch offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you are motivated to take on stimulating challenges and meet the requirements, send us your resume now!
Please note that we will only communicate with candidates selected for an interview. For the purposes of this job offer, the feminine and masculine genders designate indistinctly the staff of both sexes and do not establish any distinction based on sex. Createch is committed to employment equity.