SAP Project Manager
Createch, a Talan company is a Canadian leader in operational performance improvement, supply chain optimization and in the integration of information technology solutions. Since 1993, we offer services in manufacturing and logistics performance improvement, process reengineering, change management and ERP solution implementation. The company integrates proven solutions and applies leading business practices.
When you join Createch, a leader in SAP implementation since 1998, you enter a community of dynamic SAP specialists who thrive on innovation and strive to help companies improve and modernize their architecture and processes with the latest SAP products.
You experience a world where collaboration and mentoring trump hierarchy, and where challenges and learning opportunities abound.
At Createch, you work with prestigious clients in various industries such as pharmaceuticals, agri-food, transportation, pulp and paper manufacturing. You participate in projects that will allow you to explore S4/HANA technologies, S/4HANA Cloud, SAP Analytics Cloud and other new SAP solutions.
As a project manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of SAP software implementation projects. As such, you will:
- Plan, organize, direct and control all project activities;
- Identify the risks and implement the strategies required to minimize their impacts;
- Create winning conditions for consultants dedicated to the project to successfully achieve their objectives;
- Evaluate consultants and provide constructive feedback;
- Communicate effectively and give clear instructions;
- Guide the client and ensure their satisfaction while managing their expectations;
- Focus on achieving the client's business objectives;
- Play an active role in the continuous improvement of our project delivery methodology.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in project management;
- Have completed as a project manager at least 2 ERP implementations;
- Having completed projects as a functional consultant, an asset;
- Have unifying leadership in order to mobilize teams towards a common goal;
- Have a diplomatic sense in order to clearly communicate the issues while maintaining cordial relations with the client;
- Have good oral and written communication skills, in French and English, in particular to communicate with customers located across Canada;
- Be able to focus on results while maintaining a pleasant work environment;
- Be structured with a good ability to anticipate;
- PMP certification, an asset;
- Good knowledge of business processes in distribution and manufacturing, an asset.
Aside from joining a professional and dynamic team, you will be entitled to our compensation plan, but above all, you will have the opportunity to be part of a great team and various benefits such as:
- Professional development opportunities
- Profit sharing program
- Group insurance plan from day one
- Flexible working environment
- Allowance for public transport and cell phone
- Competitive pension plan
- Physical activity support program (with annual allowance)
- Reimboursement of annual membership fees for your professional order
- Recruitment assistance recognition program
- Performance bonus
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Year-round summer schedule
If all these features speak to you, then do apply!
Createch offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you meet the job requirements and are looking to take up engaging challenges, please send us your resume.
We thank you very much for your interest in working with us. Unfortunately, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Createch is committed to employment equity and diversity.