Microsoft LS-Retail Consultant
Createch, a Talan company, is a Canadian leader in business transformation and integration of information technology solutions. Since 1993, the consulting firm has offered services in improving manufacturing and logistics performance, in process transformation, in change management and in the implementation of technological solutions. The company integrates proven solutions and uses the best business practices in the industry. When you join Createch, a leader in ERP integration since 1998, you enter a community of dynamic ERP specialists united in their desire to innovate and help companies modernize their architecture and processes with the latest innovations. You discover a non-hierarchical world, where collaboration and mentoring are encouraged, where you are offered challenges and multiple opportunities to learn.
The main role of an LS Retail advisor is to assist the clients of Createch in the implementation of the solution. As such, he will have to:
- Analyze customers' business processes, their needs and their system design;
- Use LS Retail and POS expertise to identify, present and deliver Point of Sale / Retail solutions;
- Work with customers to streamline their existing processes with LS Retail;
- Interpret business needs in solution design;
- Design and deliver engagements on customer sites;
- Support and coach other team members as needed (technical and functional);
- Providing and directing user training for external and internal clients;
- Lead the Go-Live and Post-go-live support;
- Assist the team's pre-sales efforts as needed, demonstrating the operation of LS Retail and the capabilities and modalities of the system.
- Possess an undergraduate degree in IT, Management or equivalent
- Have at least two (2) years of experience implementing LS Retail, having done design, analysis and configuration;
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV, an important asset;
- Previous experience in a retail environment in an analyst / advisor role;
- Mastery of MS Office tools;
- Excellent business process knowledge;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good oral and written communication skills, in French and English;
- Ready to travel outside the region for projects.
What about the advantages of joining us?
Aside from joining a professional and dynamic team, you will be entitled to our compensation plan and various other benefits, including:
- Professional development
- Profit sharing
- RPDP, Deferred Profit Sharing Regime
- Flexible working in hybrid mode
- Allowance for public transit and cell phone
- Pension Plan
If all these features speak to you, then do apply!
Createch offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you meet the job requirements and are looking to take up engaging challenges, please send us your resume.
We thank you very much for your interest in working with us. Unfortunately, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Createch is committed to employment equity and diversity.
The masculine and feminine used in this job offer refer equally to employees of both sexes and in no way represent a particular distinction based on gender. Createch is an equal opportunity employer.