SAP Functional Analyst for Application Support (AMS)
Createch, a Talan company is a Canadian leader in operational performance improvement, supply chain optimization and in the integration of information technology solutions. Since 1993, we offer services in manufacturing and logistics performance improvement, process reengineering, change management and ERP solution implementation. The company integrates proven solutions and applies leading business practices.
When you join Createch, a leader in SAP implementation since 1998, you enter a community of dynamic SAP specialists who thrive on innovation and strive to help companies improve and modernize their architecture and processes with the latest SAP products. You enjoy a superb work environment thanks to the Bell Campus facilities located on the banks of the St. Lawrence River.
You experience a world where collaboration and mentoring trump hierarchy, and where challenges and learning opportunities abound.
The Functional Analyst is responsible for the delivery of requests for improvement and correction of the SAP software package. As such, it must, in particular:
- Receive, analyze and prioritize customer change requests;
- Act as a business expert, functional and technical;
- Execute the required changes (configuration) to meet the different demands;
- Reassign requests to other team members;
- Be a configuration resource person;
- Communicate to clients the progress of applications;
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Functional Analyst on the main logistics modules of SAP (SD, PP, FI, MM) and the business processes of these modules;
- Configuration experience in the main modules;
- Attention to detail to complete all required administrative tasks;
- Be able to handle multiple requests from multiple clients at the same time;
- Be able to manage priorities according to the level of urgency of the requests;
- Have unifying leadership in order to easily create a team from people who know little about each other;
- Have good oral and written communication skills in English and French;
- Have diplomatic acumen in order to clearly communicate the issues while maintaining cordial relations with the client;
- Be able to bet on results while maintaining a pleasant work environment;
- Experience with other SAP modules, an important asset
- Be self-taught and open to learning different processes, business areas, SAP modules, etc.
What about the advantages of joining us?
Aside from joining a professional and dynamic team, you will be entitled to our compensation plan and various other benefits, including:
- Professional development
- Profit sharing
- Group insurance from the first day of employment
- Employee Benefits (Pension Fund and Employee Discount Plan)
If all these features speak to you, then do apply!
Createch offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you meet the job requirements and are looking to take up engaging challenges, please send us your resume.
We thank you very much for your interest in working with us. Unfortunately, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Createch is committed to employment equity and diversity.