Intermediate/Senior SAP Developer
- 465 Rue McGill, Montréal, QC H2Y 2H1, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
Createch is a Canadian leader in operational performance improvement, supply chain optimization and in the integration of information technology solutions. Since 1993, we offer services in manufacturing and logistics performance improvement, process reengineering, change management and ERP solution implementation. The company integrates proven solutions and applies leading business practices.
When you join Createch, a leader in SAP implementation since 1998, you enter a community of dynamic SAP specialists who thrive on innovation and strive to help companies improve and modernize their architecture and processes with the latest SAP products.
You experience a world where collaboration and mentoring trump hierarchy, and where challenges and learning opportunities abound.
Your primary task as an SAP specialist is assisting our clients in deploying SAP solutions. In general, your main responsibilities are:
- Participating in implementation projects at client sites, either for new implementations or the delivery of specific requirements within the project context. You then report to the project manager. Work is mostly done at the client site.
- Participating in support tasks for existing clients. These tasks are managed by a Createch internal system.
- Grasping the essential elements of a business process, analyzing them rapidly, and detailing both the strong points and the weak areas that require improvement in the client’s context. The goal is to offer a quality consulting service, establishing trust in Createch resources, not simply developing a solution.
Essential skills and competencies
- Undergraduate university diploma
- Six (6) to eight (8) years of experience as an SAP ABAP developer, including all relevant technologies in project delivery and support mode
- Good knowledge of development in SAP’s main logistics modules
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- Excellent knowledge of ABAP language and of the ABAP Workbench development environment
- Knowledge of Eclipse development tool with ABAP plugins (ADT)
- Excellent knowledge of the ABAP Data Dictionary (tables, indexes, maintenance views, search-helps, lock objects, etc.)
- Good knowledge of RF developments for WM
- Excellent knowledge of Object-Oriented Development (ABAP Objects)
- Familiar with IDoc processing from EDI or ALE interfaces
- Familiar with XML data processing with ABAP
- Good knowledge of different user-exit technologies (function-exits, BADIs, BTEs) as well as implicit enhancements, and the advantages/disadvantages of these
- Good knowledge of Form development using SAPscript, SmartForms and Adobe Forms
- Familiar with labels development with barcodes
- Development of efficient code to manage large volumes of data
- Multiple developments of Dynpros and the different types of Modules to control user input
- Familiar with SAP BTP (SCP)
- Basic concepts of functionality of standard SAP Fiori Apps, OData services
- Good spoken and written communication skills, in French and/or English
- Strong team spirit and customer service skills
- Enthusiasm and a desire to keep learning new modules and technologies
- Willingness to go the extra mile to give clients the little extras that help us distinguish ourselves from our competition
- Experience in consulting
- Experience in development with specific SAP solutions such as HR, Solution Manager, CRM, IS-Retail, EHSM, etc.
- Experience with S/4Hana, as well as ABAP 7.50+
- Experience with XI/PI/PO or Integration Suite (CPI)
- Good adaptation and synthesis skills
- Experience with ABAP Web Dynpro
- Experience with Workflow in different Modules
- Experience with SOAP and/or REST Web Services, consumption and/or production in ABAP
- Experience with CDS Objects in Eclipse
- Familiar with ABAP for the Cloud
What about the advantages of joining us?
Aside from joining a professional and dynamic team, you will be entitled to our compensation plan and various other benefits, including:
- Professional development
- Profit sharing
- RPDP, Deferred Profit Sharing Regime
- Flexible working in hybrid mode
- Allowance for public transit and cell phone
- Pension plan
If all these features speak to you, then do apply!
Createch offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you meet the job requirements and are looking to take up engaging challenges, please send us your resume.
We thank you very much for your interest in working with us. Unfortunately, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Createch is committed to employment equity and diversity.
The masculine and feminine used in this job offer refer equally to employees of both sexes and in no way represent a particular distinction based on gender. Createch is an equal opportunity employer.