SAP Junior Consultant - Logistics
Createch, a Talan company, is a Canadian leader in business transformation and integration of information technology solutions. Since 1993, the consulting firm has offered services in improving manufacturing and logistics performance, in process transformation, in change management and in the implementation of technological solutions. The company integrates proven solutions and uses the best business practices in the industry.
When you join Createch, a leader in SAP integration since 1998, you enter a community of dynamic SAP specialists united in their desire to innovate and help companies modernize their architecture and processes with the latest innovations. SAP. You discover a non-hierarchical world, where collaboration and mentoring are encouraged, where you are offered challenges and multiple opportunities to learn.
Being an SAP specialist at Createch
When you are an SAP specialist at Createch, what matters to you is helping companies optimize their performance. Using SAP products, we improve ways of working, enable leaders to make better decisions through BI, increase employee freedom and productivity through mobility, and optimize architecture through cloud solutions. In short, it is about enabling companies to be competitive in a global economy.
You understand that the tools are at the service of the company, you are able to understand the business and technological constraints and to propose viable solutions in this context. You learn quickly and explore little-known solutions do not scare you. You are a member of an interdependent team made up of various SAP specialists and you like to understand the integration points in order to be efficient and collaborative. At Createch, you will work with prestigious clients spread across various industries such as pharmaceutical, agri-food, transportation, manufacturing, and pulp and paper.
The advisor's main mandate is to help our customers deploy the SAP solution. As such, he/she must in particular:
- Quickly establish the client's needs;
- Demonstrate parameterized business scenarios;
- Assist in the preparation of service offers;
- Grasp the essential elements of a business process, analyze them quickly and extract the strengths and weaknesses subject to improvement in the specific context of the client;
- Provide answers to questions regarding software and applications and provide software development and consulting services to potential users;
- Work on the validation of the solution and the testing phases.
- Have an undergraduate university degree in accounting or the equivalent;
- Have relevant experience in a sales/marketing role as a CRM solution user is an asset;
- Experience using SAP or SAP certification is an asset;
- Be driven by a desire to learn continuously;
- Master MS-Office tools;
- Have good oral and written communication skills, in English and French;
- Have a proven sense of customer service
- Be willing to travel regularly to carry out mandates outside the region of his residence.
What about the advantages of joining us?
Aside from joining a professional and dynamic team, you will be entitled to our compensation plan and various other benefits, including:
- Professional development
- Profit sharing
- RPDP, Deferred Profit Sharing Regime
- Flexible work in hybrid mode
- Allowance for public transit and cell phone
- Pension Plan
If all these features speak to you, then do apply!
Createch offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you meet the job requirements and are looking to take up engaging challenges, please send us your resume.
We thank you very much for your interest in working with us. Unfortunately, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Createch is committed to employment equity and diversity.