SAP MM Consultant
Createch, a Talan company, is a Canadian leader in business transformation and integration of information technology solutions. Since 1993, we offer services in manufacturing and logistics performance improvement, process reengineering, change management and ERP solution implementation. The company integrates proven solutions and applies leading business practices.
When you join Createch, a leader in SAP implementation since 1998, you enter a community of dynamic SAP specialists who thrive on innovation and strive to help companies improve and modernize their architecture and processes with the latest SAP products.You experience a world where collaboration and mentoring trump hierarchy, and where challenges and learning opportunities abound.
Being an SAP specialist at Createch
As an SAP specialist at Createch, what matters most to you is helping companies improve their performance. With SAP products, you improve their way of working, enable executives to make better decisions thanks to BI, increase employees’ freedom and productivity with mobility solutions, and optimize architecture with Cloud Solutions. In short, you enable companies to compete in a global economy.
You understand that tools are at the company’s service, grasp relevant business and technological constraints, and put forward appropriate solutions adapted to the context. You are a fast learner and exploring little-known solutions does not scare you. You are a member of an interdependent team with various SAP specialists and love exploring various points of integration to be efficient and collaborative.
At Createch, you will work closely with prestigious clients in diverse sectors such as pharmaceuticals, food processing, transport, manufacturing, and pulp and paper. You participate in R&D projects thanks to Bell’s investments. These projects allow you to explore S4/Hana, Simple Finance, Fiori, and others. Most of all, you work with some of the greatest talents of the industry.
The main role of a SAM MM consultant is to assist Createch’s clients in the implementation of the SAP solution. As such, you will have to:
- Implement the SAP software package for our clients;
- Act as a functional expert during SAP implementation projects;
- Advise customers and colleagues on the possibilities and limitations of environments, and translate business requirements into configuration strategies;
- Understand the essential elements of the existing business process, analyze them quickly and isolate the strengths and weaknesses that require intervention in the context of the client;
- Dialog with the technical teams (Basis, development) to optimize the overall solution set up.
Essential skills and competencies
- Posses a bachelor’s degree in engineering, GOP, information technology, accounting or equivalent;
- Excellent understanding of the trades / processes of the supply chain, storage;
- Have at least five (5) years of experience with the SAP MM module, mainly as a functional analyst on SAP implementation projects;
- Ability to describe and explain SAP concepts to clients;
- Experience as a "team lead" on logistics modules during major implementation projects, an important asset;
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office;
- Have good oral and written communication skills in English and French;
- Be willing to travel regularly to complete assignments outside the home area.
- Bilingual - English & French
- Have a good capacity of adaptation and synthesis;
- Experience with other logistics modules (WM, SD etc.) an asset;
- Have a desire to learn continuously;
- Proven sens of customer service
- Team Spirit
What about the advantages of joining us?
Aside from joining a professional and dynamic team, you will be entitled to our compensation plan and various other benefits, but above all, you will have the opportunity to be part of a great team.
In addition to:
- Professional development
- Profit sharing
- RPDP, Deferred Profit Sharing Regime
- Flexible work in hybrid mode
- Allowance for public transit and cell phone
- Pension Plan
If all these features speak to you, then do apply!
The Createch Group offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you meet the job requirements and are looking to take up engaging challenges, please send us your resume.
We thank you very much for your interest in working with us. Unfortunately, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Createch is committed to employment equity and diversity.