SAP PP Consultant
- 465 Rue McGill, Montréal, QC H2Y 2H1, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
Createch, a Talan company, is a Canadian leader in business transformation and integration of information technology solutions. Since 1993, the consulting firm has offered services in improving manufacturing and logistics performance, in process transformation, in change management and in the implementation of technological solutions. The company integrates proven solutions and uses the best business practices in the industry. When you join Createch, a leader in SAP integration since 1998, you enter a community of dynamic SAP specialists united in their desire to innovate and help companies modernize their architecture and processes with the latest innovations. SAP. You discover a non-hierarchical world, where collaboration and mentoring are encouraged, where you are offered challenges and multiple opportunities to learn.
Being an SAP specialist at Createch
As an SAP specialist at Createch, what matters most to you is helping companies improve their performance. With SAP products, you improve their way of working, enable executives to make better decisions thanks to BI, increase employees’ freedom and productivity with mobility solutions, and optimize architecture with Cloud Solutions. In short, you enable companies to compete in a global economy.
You understand that tools are at the company’s service, grasp relevant business and technological constraints, and put forward appropriate solutions adapted to the context. You are a fast learner and exploring little-known solutions does not scare you. You are a member of an interdependent team with various SAP specialists and love exploring various points of integration to be efficient and collaborative.
At Createch, you will work closely with prestigious clients in diverse sectors such as pharmaceuticals, food processing, transport, manufacturing, and pulp and paper. You participate in R&D projects thanks to Bell’s investments. These projects allow you to explore S4/Hana, Simple Finance, Fiori, and others. Most of all, you work with some of the greatest talents of the industry.
The main role of a SAM PP consultant is to assist Createch’s clients in the implementation of the SAP solution. As such, you will have to:
- Quickly establish customer needs
- Grasp the essential elements of a business process, analyze them rapidly and detail both the strong points and the weak areas that require improvement in the client’s particular context.
- Demonstrate set business scenarios and transfer knowledge to the customer.
- Work in collaboration with the resources assigned to the project.
- Attend the preparation of service offers.
Essentials skills /competencies
- Undergraduate university diploma in engineering, OMP, computer technologies, accounting or any diploma considered equivalent;
- Possess minimum of five (5) years relevant experience in SAP implementation as a functional or technical analyst in SAP PP module;
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office;
- Good oral and written communication skills, in French and English;
- Be willing to travel regularly to complete assignments outside the home area.
- Dynamism and a desire to keep learning; a positive, “go-getter” attitude and good energy
- Good adaptation and synthesis skills;
- Good customer services skills;
- Team spirit.
What about the advantages of joining us?
Aside from joining a professional and dynamic team, you will be entitled to our compensation plan and various other benefits, including:
- Professional development
- Profit sharing
- RPDP, Deferred Profit Sharing Regime
- Flexible working in hybrid mode
- Allowance for public transit and cell phone
- Pension Plan
If all these features speak to you, then do apply!
Createch offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you meet the job requirements and are looking to take up engaging challenges, please send us your resume.
We thank you very much for your interest in working with us. Unfortunately, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Createch is committed to employment equity and diversity.
The masculine and feminine used in this job offer refer equally to employees of both sexes and in no way represent a particular distinction based on gender. Createch is an equal opportunity employer.