Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O Technical Consultant
- 100 Chemin de la Pointe N, Verdun, QC H3E 1Y1, Canada
- Ce poste est ouvert au télétravail.
- Temps complet
Description de l'entreprise
Dedicated in improving business performance, Createch, a Bell Canada company, is a Canadian leader in supply chain optimization. Since 1993, the consulting firm offers services in manufacturing and logistics performance, process reengineering, asset management optimization, change management, ERP and information technology solution implementation.
Description du poste
The main role of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O Technical consultant / Developer is to collaborate with internal personal / consultants, to assist Createch Customers in the designing, building and maintaining their Dynamics 365 F&O environments and participate in team work.
Perform many of the technical tasks required for a successful implementation and support in collaboration with the solution architect.
As such, he is required to:
- Environments management (deploy environments using LCS and Tier3 VMs), system setup and administration, Backup, Refresh databases.
- Understand of technical requirements.
- Create and review technical documents for the requirements.
- Provide estimations for proposed solutions and deliver customizations by respecting the committed/estimated efforts.
- Perform technical development, customization, Reports, Workflows, Entities
- Build and Release Management, Deploy models, Deployable Packages.
- Develop interfaces from/to D365FO using DMF, Logic App, ….
- Follow the standards and best practices on all interfaces and modifications.
- Assist in Troubleshooting and resolving issues.
- Unit testing and QC to ensure quality.
- D365FO Security Management.
- Data migration.
- Provide accurate estimation and timelines of tasks.
- Prioritize work and spend time on the most important, business identified concerns.
- Work independently and/or with team members to resolve escalated support tickets.
- Train and support junior developers.
- Provide technical support to customers.
- Hold an undergraduate diploma in Computer science / Information System or corresponding education,
- Possess at least four (4) years of significant practical and technical experience in a D365 FO technical development/implementation installation, configuration, source code deployment and all subsidiary software needed for a successful Implementation.
- Knowledge of .NET (C#, XML, Web Services, etc.)
- Strong experience with SQL server, SSIS, SSRS,….
- Experience using Azure DevOps.
- Strong Experience in Customizations (Pages, Tables, Views, Entities, Workflows, …)
- Experience with Dynamics AX2012 and D365FO.
- Experience Power BI
- Excellent documentation skills especially Technical Documents.
- Possess good oral and written communication skills, in both French and English.
- Be willing to travel outside city of residence to carry out projects.
- D365 FO certifications a plus.
- D365 Commerce, CRT, MPOS and CPOS Development experience is a plus.
- Power Apps/Power Automate/Logic Apps, Azure functions is a plus.
- Experience with other Microsoft products (D365 BC, D365 CRM, …)
- Be able to adapt and summarize.
- Strive to continually increase knowledge.
- Have team spirit.
What about the advantages of joining us?
Aside from joining a professional and dynamic team, you will be entitled to our compensation plan and various other benefits, including:
- Professional Development
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Group Insurance from the first day of employment
- Bell Canada Employee Benefits (Pension Fund, Profit Sharing Plan and Employee Discount Plan)
If all these features speak to you, then do apply!
Createch offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you meet the job requirements and are looking to take up engaging challenges, please send us your resume.
We thank you very much for your interest in working with us. Unfortunately, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Createch is committed to employment equity and diversity.
The masculine and feminine used in this job offer refer equally to employees of both sexes and in no way represent a particular distinction based on gender. Createch is an equal opportunity employer.