Canada Security Clearance IBM Maximo Technical Consultant (Secret)
- 5025 Creekbank Rd, Mississauga, ON L4W 5R2, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
Dedicated in improving business performance, Createch, a Bell Canada company, is a Canadian leader in supply chain optimization. Since 1993, the consulting firm offers services in manufacturing and logistics performance, process reengineering, asset management optimization, change management, ERP and information technology solution implementation.
The incumbent’s main responsibilities will be to:
- Develop configuration designs, and technical specifications to meet customer needs.
- Assist with providing clients with technology solutions utilizing OO Architecture.
- Work with appropriate managers to develop and deploy applications in, web or mobile environments.
- Complete general programming and integration activities.
- Participate in design, coding and testing of custom solutions.
- Facilitate clients through a requirement discovery process.
- Prototype and document requirements.
- Provide customer and sales support as needed.
- Prepare and deliver reports and presentations.
Mandatory Skills /Competencies
- Require Canada security clearance (Secret).
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- 6 or more years experience with IBM Control Desk including Self-Services and CMDB.
- 6 or more years experience with web development tools and technology, particularly JAVA, Maximo automation script, JSP, HTML, XML, and webMethods B2B
- Expertise with modern programming languages, relational databases and operating environments, particularly Java, Jython, Python, Windows, Unix/Linux and Oracle or MS SQL Server databases.
- Expert in SQL.
- Experience in performing system administration/Maximo Admin role.
- Experience with Maximo Migration Manager application.
- Good understanding of Maximo security model.
- Can read and debug existing IBM Control Desk configurations, particularly Workflows, Automation Scripts, Escalations, Conditional security
- Experience in managing Maximo servers in a cluster, particularly restarting servers, reading log files, understanding the difference between UI/BROS/MIF servers
- Exposure to IBM Control Desk modules and having worked on modifying them in a real customer implementation.
- Knowledge and experience with ITIL processes
- Expertise with J2EE architecture and proven ability to design, develop and deliver applications utilizing various components of the technology.
- Experience with MAXIMO Business Object customization.
- Experience with the MAXIMO Integration Framework (MIF).
- Experience developing and modifying BIRT reports.
- Self-driven with the strong sense of the ownership.
Nice to Have - Skills/Competencies
- ICD/Maximo upgrade experience
- French language
- Business acumen with customer focus and experience working with external customers.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to translate technical issues into business language as well as conduct in depth technical discussions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work as a team member and as a liaison with customers.
- Analytical and innovative with the ability to collect data, analyze information and develop feasible recommendations.
What about the advantages of joining us?
Aside from joining a professional and dynamic team, you will be entitled to our compensation plan and various other benefits, including:
- Professional Development
- Profit sharing
- Group Insurance from Day 1
- Bell Canada Employee Benefits (Pension Fund, Profit Sharing and Employee Discount Plan)
If all these features speak to you, then do apply!
Createch offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you meet the job requirements and are looking to take up engaging challenges, please send us your resume.
We thank you very much for your interest in working with us. Unfortunately, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Createch is committed to employment equity and diversity.
The masculine and feminine used in this job offer refer equally to employees of both sexes and in no way represent a particular distinction based on gender. Createch is an equal opportunity employer.