Presales consultant, Customer Experience
- 100 Chemin de la Pointe N, Verdun, QC H3E 1Y1, Canada
Createch is a Canadian leader in operational performance improvement, supply chain optimization and in the integration of information technology solutions. Since 1993, we offer services in manufacturing and logistics performance improvement, process reengineering, change management and ERP solution implementation. The company integrates proven solutions and applies leading business practices.
The presales consultant identifies prospects, uncovers client challenges, presents solutions and serves as a functional expert throughout the process. To succeed he or she will:
- Identify and define the prospect's business requirements, strategic objectives, and presents solutions that exemplify how CX solutions, especially in the CRM, Commerce and Marketing spaces can best meet the prospect's requirements.
- Provides answers to inquiries concerning advisory and technology delivery services to prospective users.
- Provides continuous correspondence with the business prospects to reinforce and sell the value of our CX solutions.
- Take lead in responding to RFP/Requirements documents, working with the Account Executive and CX leader
- Participate to strategic sales development meetings.
Essential skills /competencies
- Undergraduate university diploma in technology, engineering, business, operations management or equivalent.
- At least 10 (ten) years of experience with tier 1 (SAP and/or Salesforce) Commerce, Sales and Service platforms
- Proven ability to position strategic advisory services.
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical prospects.
- Excellent presentation skills, and experience presenting to Senior and C-Level executives.
- Superior oral and written communication skills in French and English;
- Freedom to travel within Canada for customer visits.
- Dynamism and a desire to keep learning; a positive, “go-getter” attitude and good energy;
- Customer Focus/Service Orientation;
- Team spirit.
What about the advantages of joining us?
Aside from joining a professional and dynamic team, you will be entitled to our compensation plan and various other benefits, including:
- Professional development
- Profit sharing
- Group insurance from the first day of employment
- Bell Canada Employee Benefits (Pension Fund, Profit Sharing Plan and Employee Discount Plan)
If all these features speak to you, then do apply!
Createch offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you meet the job requirements and are looking to take up engaging challenges, please send us your resume.
We thank you very much for your interest in working with us. Unfortunately, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Createch is committed to employment equity and diversity.