Account Executive - SAP
- 5025 Creekbank Rd, Mississauga, ON L4W 5R2, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
Dedicated in improving business performance, Createch, a Bell Canada company, is a Canadian leader in supply chain optimization. Since 1993, the consulting firm offers services in manufacturing and logistics performance, process reengineering, asset management optimization, change management, ERP and information technology solution implementation.
The Account Executive’s primary responsibility is to sell Createch’ SAP Business solutions portfolio in a defined territory and contribute to the business unit’s target market and increase revenue. In general, the key responsibilities include:
- Manage sales cycle from prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing new business to existing and net new customers.
- Maintain and grow existing accounts in addition to acquiring, leading, and developing or offering line of business services to your assigned territory that results in 100%+ attainment of your first full year at CREATECH.
- Identify potential leads through networking, cold calling, e-mailing, trade shows, marketing events, leveraging social media and/or other sources and develop relationships with potential buyers through personal meetings, presentations, speaking engagements, and/or other business or social gatherings.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with existing customers and new prospects to guide long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor.
- Work closely with CREATECH pre-sales and delivery teams in pursuit of their client business relationships to explore, define and present additional business solutions.
- Defining and actioning key results to meet objectives of business unit’s outreach activities;
- Support the delivery of an outstanding experience within CREATECH and with customers and prospects;
- Have more than five (5) years’ relevant experience in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP system) and selling business software & solutions.
- Self-motivated and passionate about solving business problems by leveraging technology.
- Ability to manage ambiguity and thrive in an unstructured, fast pace environment.
- Hunter and ‘roll-up your sleeves’’ mindset.
- High performer in continuous building and developing of the pipeline.
- Consistent overachievement of key results and satisfying objectives.
- Been involved in complete sales cycles.
- Experience in communicating and selling to C-level and Business operations.
- Collaborative style and ability to work in a networked organization with virtual teams.
- Ability to identify business needs and suggest relevant offerings.
- Proficient in customer account management.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
What about the advantages of joining us?
Aside from joining a professional and dynamic team, you will be entitled to our compensation plan and various other benefits, including:
- Professional Development
- Profit sharing
- Group Insurance from Day 1
- Bell Canada Employee Benefits (Pension Fund, Profit Sharing and Employee Discount Plan)
If all these features speak to you, then do apply!
Createch offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you meet the job requirements and are looking to take up engaging challenges, please send us your resume.
We thank you very much for your interest in working with us. Unfortunately, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Createch is committed to employment equity and diversity.
The masculine and feminine used in this job offer refer equally to employees of both sexes and in no way represent a particular distinction based on gender. Createch is an equal opportunity employer.