Senior Architect, Customer experience CX
- 100 Chemin de la Pointe N, Verdun, QC H3E 1Y1, Canada
The Createch Group is a Canadian leader in operational performance improvement, supply chain optimization and in the integration of information technology solutions. Since 1993, we offer services in manufacturing and logistics performance improvement, process reengineering, change management and ERP solution implementation. The company integrates proven solutions and applies leading business practices.
When you join Createch, you enter a community of dynamic specialists who thrive on innovation and strive to help companies improve and modernize their architecture and processes with the latest technologies.
You experience a world where collaboration and mentoring trump hierarchy, and where challenges and learning opportunities abound.
Reporting to the Vice President of Customer Experience, the Senior Customer Experience Architect is a contributor who plays a key role in helping businesses transform and optimize their technologies.
As a customer experience architect at Createch, your main responsibilities are:
- Taking part in strategic mandates as a trusted advisor to help clients translate their business vision and digital ambitions into roadmaps and guide them in their technological choices.
- Support business development activities by spreading the expertise of Createch and by actively participating in the formulation of business proposals.
- Provide technological leadership on the delivery of our projects and programs by supporting internal teams, working closely with our customers and guiding our partners.
- Influence in the implementation of technological solutions.
- Respond to complex requests from various stakeholders and ensure the provision of solutions
- Ensure satisfaction through the quality of the services offered.
- Contribute on the following subjects: E-commerce, customer relationship management (CRM), marketing tools, integration, Master Data Management, data management, analytics, cloud, data migration, development practices, etc.
A large part of the work can be done remotely, but you must also plan some trips to our offices, or if necessary, to our customers mainly located in Quebec and Ontario, but which can extend to all of Canada.
- Experience in implementing electronic commerce platforms such as SAP Commerce (Hybris) or other of equivalent scale and complexity, ideally with good experience with headless architectures.
- Experience implementing a customer relationship management (CRM) platform such as SAP Sales & Service Cloud (C4C) or others of equivalent scope and complexity with ideally good experience with CPQ tools
- Experience in implementing marketing automation, loyalty management, customer profiling and segmentation platforms.
- Experience in implementing identity management tools
- Advanced knowledge of data architecture (master data management and business intelligence tools)
- Advanced knowledge of integration architecture (services, data, middleware, etc.)
- Good knowledge of modern delivery and development practices (Agile, Scrum, DevOps, CI / CD, etc.)
- At least 15 years of experience in the implementation of large-scale projects and programs, including 2 years in a role of corporate architect
- At least 5 years of experience in a consulting role
- A solid knowledge of the issues and challenges in terms of customer experience in B2B and B2C industries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, French is considered an asset
- Solid abilities to popularize information
- Strong diplomatic sense.
What about the advantages of joining us?
Aside from joining a professional and dynamic team, you will be entitled to our compensation plan and various other benefits, but above all, you will have the opportunity to be part of a great team.
In addition to:
- Professional development
- Profit sharing
- Group insurance from the first day of employment
- Bell Canada Employee Benefits (Pension Fund, Profit Sharing Plan and Employee Discount Plan)
If all these features speak to you, then do apply!
The Createch Group offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you meet the job requirements and are looking to take up engaging challenges, please send us your resume.
We thank you very much for your interest in working with us. Unfortunately, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Createch Group is committed to employment equity and diversity.