SAP Solutions Architect
- 5025 Creekbank Rd, Mississauga, ON L4W 5R2, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
Dedicated in improving business performance, Createch, a Bell Canada company, is a Canadian leader in supply chain optimization. Since 1993, the consulting firm offers services in manufacturing and logistics performance, process reengineering, asset management optimization, change management, ERP and information technology solution implementation.
Being an SAP Architect at Createch
As an SAP Technical Architect Solution in Createch’s SAP team, you have several missions:
1. Helping clients to innovate to better satisfy their customers and employees, by using your expertise to address their needs.
2. Identify strategies on technical projects;
To do so, you will work with colleagues in many different fields to put forward the best solution for the client. Thanks to your tech expertise, you will propose the right architecture to meet objectives. You will be called upon to counsel the team on subjects such as Cloud, S/4 HANA, HANA, SolMan, IDM, Mobility, Databases, Migration strategies, BTP, etc.
3. Managing technical projects
You will lead migration projects or, in full cycle implementation projects, lead and coach the Basis team (establishing and following the plan, checking up on team members etc.)
4. Support sales cycle, writing proposal.
You will lead the technical needs with the Sale Directors, participate on customers discussion, propose the right approach, based on best practice to answer customers need.
5. Travel on customer site on demand
You understand that tools are at the company’s service, you can understand business and technological constraints and put forward appropriate solutions depending on the context. You are a fast learner and exploring little known solutions does not scare you. You are a member of an interdependent team with various SAP specialists and you love to understand various points of integration to be efficient and collaborative.
At Createch, you will work closely with prestigious clients in diverse sectors, such as Pharmaceuticals, Food processing, Transport, Manufacturing, Pulp & Paper etc. You participate in R&D projects thanks to Bell’s investments. These projects allow you to explore S4/HANA, HANA, BTP, Fiori, SOLMAN etc. Most of all, you work with some of the greatest talents of the industry.
What you will need to succeed:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
· Minimum of 10 years of experience as a Basis consultation, the majority spent in project mode and Support, either in consulting or enterprise.
· Solid experience in implementation, upgrade projects and Support 24/7;
· Strong interest for learning about and applying new technologies and emerging technologies.
· Ability to launch projects without full mastery of all the elements from the start;
· A mix of rigor and flexibility in your work organisation.
· Solid communication skills to exchange effectively with people from different backgrounds;
· Ability to support and mobilise colleagues to deliver the best quality;
· Excellent communication skills in English, written and spoken.
· Ability to make and do presentation.
· Creativity, autonomy and resourcefulness;
· Comfortable to manage multiple tasks in parallel.
· Handles stress well
Technical assets :
· Experience with SAP products such as S/4HANA, ECC 6.0, Netweaver 7.x, BOBJ, BW/BI, PI/PO, BPC, ADS;
· Experience with SAP Cloud products, S/4 HANA Cloud, BTP, etc
· Experience with SAP Security (Infrastructure and roles)
· Thorough knowledge and experience of Solution Manager (Managed systems, Monitoring, EWA, etc );
· Thorough knowledge and experience of Hyper Scaler Solution (GCP, Azure, AWS)
· Thorough knowledge and experience with any backup and recovery Solution and HA/DR
· Experience with database system products such as Oracle, DB2, MSSQL, MaxDB, HANA and Sybase
· Experience in administration of different OS Windows, HP-UX, AIX and Linux;
· Knowledge of visualisation platforms (WMWARE and PowerWM).
· Knowledge of networking and Infrastructure
· Knowledge of Security concept
What about the advantages of joining us?
Aside from joining a professional and dynamic team, you will be entitled to our compensation plan and various other benefits, including:
- Professional Development
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Group Insurance from the first day of employment
- Bell Canada Employee Benefits (Pension Fund, Profit Sharing Plan and Employee Discount Plan)
If all these features speak to you, then do apply!
Createch offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you meet the job requirements and are looking to take up engaging challenges, please send us your resume.
We thank you very much for your interest in working with us. Unfortunately, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Createch is committed to employment equity and diversity.
The masculine and feminine used in this job offer refer equally to employees of both sexes and in no way represent a particular distinction based on gender. Createch is an equal opportunity employer.