Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O – Financial consultant
- 100 Chemin de la Pointe N, Verdun, QC H3E 1Y1, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
Dedicated in improving business performance, Createch, a Bell Canada company, is a Canadian leader in supply chain optimization. Since 1993, the consulting firm offers services in manufacturing and logistics performance, process reengineering, asset management optimization, change management, ERP and information technology solution implementation.
The main role of the D365 Finance consultant is to assist Createch clients in the deployment of the D365 Finance and Operation solution. As such, he is required to:
· Work with team and clients to develop and implement and advise how to use D365 Finance and Operations to meet their business requirements.
· Pre-Sales assistance when required.
· Reviewing client business processes, business requirement and system design.
· Work with clients to streamline existing processes with D365 Finance and Operations Best practices.
· Performing many of the functional tasks required for a successful D365 F&O implementation.
· Good knowledge of the D365 For Finance modules (Financial Management, Expense Management, HR Management and Payroll, Project Management and Project Accounting …)
· Translate business requirements into solution design.
· Design and delivery engagements at client locations.
· Support and mentor other team members (technical and Functional).
· Conduct and provide User training to the internal and external clients.
· Go-Live and Post-Live support.
· Ad-hoc tasks as and when required by your team lead
The ideal candidate will:
· Hold an undergraduate diploma in an accounting, finance, Business or corresponding education.
· Possess at least three (3) years implementing D365 Finance and Operations
· Have working knowledge of ERP implementations.
· Deep functional knowledge in finance (General ledger, Account payable, account receivable, fixed assets, Cash and Banks, Consolidation, multiple company management, multiple currency management…)
· Knowledge in Trade Allowance Management.
· Knowledge in Credit and Collection Management.
· Knowledge in Budgeting and Project Budgeting.
· Knowledge in Project Management, Project Accounting.
· Knowledge in expense Management.
· Knowledge in Finance Reporting Tools (Financial Reporting)
· Knowledge in Inventory Costing and Accounting.
· knowledge in manufacturing costing and accounting.
· Have a good command of MS Office tools.
· Excellent knowledge of business process.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills especially.
- Possess good oral and written communication skills, in both French and English;
· Be willing to travel outside city of residence to carry out projects.
· Be experienced in business process reengineering, preferably in ERP projects.
· Minimum of 2 complete implementations of D365 Finance and Operations preferred.
· CPA Canada Certified preferred.
· D365 Finance and Operations certified preferred.
· knowledge of one or more other functional areas (Supply Chain Management, Sales, Human Resources, Project Management, Asset Management,) is preferred
· Experience with other Dynamics solutions (SL, NAV, CRM) a plus
· Experience with D365 Commerce preferred.
- Solves complex problems with creative solutions.
- Be able to adapt and summarize.
- Be customer service oriented.
- Have team spirit.
What about the advantages of joining us?
Aside from joining a professional and dynamic team, you will be entitled to our compensation plan and various other benefits, including:
- Professional Development
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Group Insurance from the first day of employment
- Bell Canada Employee Benefits (Pension Fund, Profit Sharing Plan and Employee Discount Plan)
If all these features speak to you, then do apply!
Createch offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you meet the job requirements and are looking to take up engaging challenges, please send us your resume.
We thank you very much for your interest in working with us. Unfortunately, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Createch is committed to employment equity and diversity.
The masculine and feminine used in this job offer refer equally to employees of both sexes and in no way represent a particular distinction based on gender. Createch is an equal opportunity employer.