D365 SCM consultant
- 100 Chemin de la Pointe N, Verdun, QC H3E 1Y1, Canada
- Ce poste est ouvert au télétravail.
- Temps complet
Description de l'entreprise
Dedicated in improving business performance, Createch, a Bell Canada company, is a Canadian leader in supply chain optimization. Since 1993, the consulting firm offers services in manufacturing and logistics performance, process reengineering, asset management optimization, change management, ERP and information technology solution implementation.
Description du poste
The main role of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 SCM consultant is to assist Createch clients in the deployment of the D365 SCM solution. As such, he is required to:
- Work with team and clients to develop and implement Dynamics D365 SCM solution.
- Pre-Sales assistance when required.
- Reviewing client business processes, business requirement and system design.
- Work with clients to streamline existing processes with D365 SCM best practices.
- Performing many of the functional tasks required for a successful D365 SCM implementation.
- Good knowledge of the D365 SCM modules (Procurement, Sales, Distribution, Warehouse Management and Quality Management, Material and Resource Scheduling/ Planning, Production Routing, Bill of Material Costing …)
- Translate business requirements into solution design.
- Design and delivery engagements at client locations.
- Support and mentor other team members (technical and Functional).
- Conduct and provide User training to the internal and external clients.
- Go-Live and Post-Live support.
- Ad-hoc tasks as and when required by your team lead
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold an undergraduate diploma in Business or Engineering with specialization in Supply Chain and/or Logistics or corresponding education.
- Possess at least three (3) years relevant experience as implementing D365 SCM.
- Have working knowledge of D365 SCM ERP implementations.
- Deep functional knowledge in D365 SCM Modules: (1. Procurement and sourcing; 2. Sales and marketing; 3. Warehouse management and Quality Management; 4. Transportation management; 5. Service management; 6. Product information management; 7. Production control; 8. Master planning; 9. Inventory management; 10. Asset management; 11. Cost management; 12. Engineering change management; 13. Data Management)
- Knowledge in implementing complimentary third-party solutions to D365 including CRM.
- Have a good command of MS Office tools.
- Excellent knowledge of business process.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Possess good oral and written communication skills, in both French and English.
- Be willing to travel outside city of residence to carry out projects.
- Be experienced in business process reengineering, preferably in ERP projects.
- Minimum of 2 complete implementations of D365 SCM preferred.
- Have experience with reporting tools and MS-SQL database.
- D365 SCM certifications preferred.
- Experience with D365 Commerce preferred.
- Solves complex problems with creative solutions.
- Be able to adapt and summarize.
- Be customer service oriented.
- Have team spirit.
What about the advantages of joining us?
Aside from joining a professional and dynamic team, you will be entitled to our compensation plan and various other benefits, including:
- Professional Development
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Group Insurance from the first day of employment
- Bell Canada Employee Benefits (Pension Fund, Profit Sharing Plan and Employee Discount Plan)
If all these features speak to you, then do apply!
Createch offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you meet the job requirements and are looking to take up engaging challenges, please send us your resume.
We thank you very much for your interest in working with us. Unfortunately, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Createch is committed to employment equity and diversity.
The masculine and feminine used in this job offer refer equally to employees of both sexes and in no way represent a particular distinction based on gender. Createch is an equal opportunity employer.