MS Dynamics BC - Finance Consultant
- 100 Chemin de la Pointe N, Verdun, QC H3E 1Y1, Canada
Createch helps companies across the country leverage the powerful and flexible solutions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Finance & Operations, Business Central, Sales and LSNAV), particularly in the retail, manufacturing, and distribution sectors. Our consultants are using the best practices to help these companies improve their results. Createch sets itself apart with the quality of its services and the expertise of its employees in these business areas, which they combine with their knowledge of MS Dynamics solutions.
We are currently looking for a Functional Consultant to join the experts of our Microsoft team based in Montreal, in charge of sales for the Canadian territory.
The Consultant's main mandate is to help our clients deploy the Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC solution. In this capacity, he must in particular:
· Implement the financial/accounting modules of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central software package at our clients' sites;
· Capture the essential components of a business process, quickly analyze them and extract the strengths and weaknesses that can be improved in the client's specific context;
· Understand the interactions between the processes in order to be able to advise the customer properly;
· Write functional development specifications;
· Support the customer during functional and integrated tests;
· See to the training of super-users at the client's site.
Essential Skills & Abilities
- Undergraduate university degree in Finance / Accounting, in an appropriate field or equivalent;
- Possess five (5) years of experience as a consultant for the implementation of the financial module of Dynamics NAV/ Business Central;
- Excellent functional knowledge in one or several of the following sectors and the corresponding ERP module(s): Finance/Accounting,
- Experience with LS Retail (LS Central), an asset;
- Expertise of MS Office tools;
- Very good knowledge of best business practices and business processes;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in French and English;
- Willingness to travel to carry out mandates within the province of Quebec.
Preferred Skills & Abilities
Experience in business process reengineering, preferably in ERP projects;
· Consulting experience;
· Experience with reporting tools.
· Good capacity for adaptation and synthesis;
· Willingness to learn continuously;
· Proven sense of customer service;
· Team spirit.
What about the advantages of joining us?
Aside from joining a professional and dynamic team, you will be entitled to our compensation plan and various other benefits, including:
- Professional development
- Opportunities for advancement
- Profit sharing
- Group insurance from the first day of employment
- Bell Canada Employee Benefits (Pension Fund, Profit Sharing Plan and Employee Discount Plan)
If all these features speak to you, then do apply!
Createch offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you meet the job requirements and are looking to take up engaging challenges, please send us your resume.
We thank you very much for your interest in working with us. Unfortunately, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Createch is committed to employment equity and diversity.