- 100 Chemin de la Pointe N, Verdun, QC H3E 1Y1, Canada
Createch, a Bell Canada company, is a Canadian leader in business performance improvement. Since 1993, the consulting firm offers services in manufacturing and logistics performance, process reengineering, asset management optimization, ERP and information technology solution implementation.
The Operational Performance Improvement team helps all areas of business operations in multiple industries and specialize in end-to-end supply chain processes optimization. We are looking for a candidate who thrives on conceiving and implementing change in a participative environment with our clients, in order to significantly improve their profitability
- Elicit or define customer requirements and translating them into solutions
- Coordinate IT members to deliver project results
- Design customer processes and data models
- Propose and write scripts supporting the software selection process.
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of small to medium-sized IT projects
- Track, manage, and report customer’s projects and budgets
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as in business or management, information management and technology, or engineering;
- Extensive experience implementing ERP
- Minimum of seven years in business process analysis, process optimization deployment with technology;
- Experience in facilitating meetings and workshops with various stakeholders, including management
- You have successfully delivered projects across the software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of SQL and BI an asset
- Certification in project management and business analysis (an asset)
- Excellent customer communication skills
What about the advantages of joining us?
Aside from joining a professional and dynamic team, you will be entitled to our compensation plan and various other benefits, but above all, you will have the opportunity to be part of a great team.
In addition to:
- Professional development
- Profit sharing
- Group insurance from the first day of employment
- Bell Canada Employee Benefits (Pension Fund, Profit Sharing Plan and Employee Discount Plan)
If all these features speak to you, then do apply!
Createch offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you meet the job requirements and are looking to take up engaging challenges, please send us your resume.
We thank you very much for your interest in working with us. Unfortunately, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Createch is committed to employment equity and diversity.