EAM Maximo Functional Consultant
- 5025 Creekbank Rd, Mississauga, ON L4W 5R2, Canada
Createch, a Bell Canada company, is a Canadian leader in supply chain optimization dedicated to improving business performance. Since 1993, the consulting firm offers services in manufacturing and logistics performance, process reengineering, asset management optimization, change management, enterprise resource planning (ERP) and information technology solution implementation.
Createch’s Microsoft Solutions team delivers ERP and CRM solution implementation and support using the Microsoft Dynamics Platform.
Would you like to work on the newest Microsoft technology? Be part of a major industry change? Do you have a finance background? Are you inspired by cloud technologies and their potential? If so, joining one of Createch’s cutting edge teams might be perfect for you!
Note: This job can also be based out of Createch's Hamilton office: 21 King Street West, Hamilton.
The Maximo Functional Consultant will be mainly responsible for providing consulting services to the various clients, working alone or a part of the implementation team. On occasions, the successful candidate will provide support to the Sales Team participating in the sales cycles and building demos.
- Executes requirement discovery workshops and documents requirements gaps
- Understands client’s business processes and how they map to the predefined Maximo processes
- Collaborates with Technical Consultants and Analysts to ensure the deliverables and schedules are achieved
- Develops long term relationships with clients through interpreting and managing their requirements
- Provides clients with technology solutions based on ITIL framework
- Participates actively in the business unit’s lead generation activities;
- Represents Createch to its target client bases to identify and define their business needs
- Provides pre-and-after sales technical assistance, product education and consulting services
- Assists with the preparation of sales proposals (RFP's, presentations, product demo)
- Provides on-site or remote Maximo implementation expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent;
- At least 5 years of experience implementing asset management software;
- Very good knowledge of Maximo 7.6 functionality with the working understanding of the technical aspects including architecture, installation, deployment, integration and development
- Strong domain experience related to municipal, regional or provincial government
- Good knowledge of Maximo Anywhere and Maximo Everyplace, as well as Maximo Integration Framework (MIF)
- Goodexperience integrating with the major ERP systems (PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle EBS and iCity etc.).
- Good experience integrating with fuel management systems
- Good experience integrating with SCADA systems
- Expert knowledge of application designer and configuration tools within Maximo product
- Good knowledge of SQL scripting using known database platforms (Oracle, SQL Server and DB2)
- Maximo 7.5 or 7.6 certification
- Experience with Maximo Scheduler, Maximo Transportation and Maximo Spatial verticals/add-on is highly desirable
- Proven negotiation skills
- Ability to quickly develop rapport with the client and build a trusted business relationship
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, French is considered an asset
- Available to travel in the GTA up to 80%, occasionally elsewhere in Ontario and Canada
What about the advantages of joining us?
Aside from joining a professional and dynamic team, you will be entitled to our compensation plan and various other benefits, but above all, you will have the opportunity to be part of a great team.
In addition to:
- Professional development
- Profit sharing
- Group insurance from the first day of employment
- Bell Canada Employee Benefits (Pension Fund, Profit Sharing Plan and Employee Discount Plan)
If all these features speak to you, then do apply!
Createch offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you meet the job requirements and are looking to take up engaging challenges, please send us your resume.
We thank you very much for your interest in working with us. Unfortunately, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Createch is committed to employment equity and diversity.
The masculine and feminine used in this job offer refer equally to employees of both sexes and in no way represent a particular distinction based on gender. Createch is an equal opportunity employer.