Account Manager, MS Dynamics 365
- 5025 Creekbank Rd, Mississauga, ON L4W 5R2, Canada
Createch helps companies across the country take advantage of powerful and flexible Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions (Finance & Operation, Business Central, Sales and LSNAV), particularly in the retail, manufacturing, and distribution sectors. Our consultants use best practices to help these companies improve their business results. Createch stands out for the quality of its services and the expertise of its employees in these business areas, which they combine with their knowledge of MS Dynamics solutions.
We are currently looking for a senior Account Manager to join our Microsoft team experts, responsible for sales in Canada.
The Account Manager is responsible for sales for Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations for new customers in the manufacturing sector.
- Generate and maintain a commercial pipeline, including identifying and qualifying prospects;
- Identify and define the needs and objectives of the potential client, create and organize a strategy to conclude the transaction;
- Develop or help pre-sales with the development of product demonstrations, which illustrate the best way in which Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations can meet the requirements of prospects.
- Provide answers to inquiries concerning software and applications, and offer consultations to potential users;
- Provide constant correspondence with potential customers in order to strengthen and promote the value of the Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations solution;
- Manage documents and requests for tenders
- Work on extremely complicated / visible demonstrations / problems where data analysis requires a complex assessment of several factors
- Undergraduate university degree;
- Experience selling Microsoft Dynamics 365 or AX solutions preferably. We also accept candidates with experience with other tier 1 ERP applications;
- In-depth knowledge of the manufacturing environment, experience in distribution and retail will be an asset;
- Minimum of 3 years experience where sales quotas were reached;
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical prospects;
- Ability to communicate a convincing and inspired vision or a perception of the main objective - to discuss in anticipation of the future, to have the ability to inspire and motivate entire units or companies; Evaluation
- Demonstrates experience in using proven sales strategies and plans to conclude profitable projects;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent communication, negotiation and relationship building skills;
- Willingness to travel throughout the country
- Strong listening skills in order to identify issues in complex accounts
- A dynamic, positive, proactive person able to work with various personalities in various situations;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a desire to satisfy customers;
- Ability to work in a dynamic and daring company, whether as part of a team or in an independent environment with minimal supervision;
- Work ethic focused on an ability to detect opportunities and manage projects both internally and externally;
- Previous experience in the implementation of an ERP is an asset
What about the advantages of joining us?
Aside from joining a professional and dynamic team, you will be entitled to our compensation plan and various other benefits, but above all, you will have the opportunity to be part of a great team.
In addition to:
- Professional development
- Profit sharing
- Group insurance from the first day of employment
- Bell Canada Employee Benefits (Pension Fund, Profit Sharing Plan and Employee Discount Plan)
If all these features speak to you, then do apply!
Createch offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you meet the job requirements and are looking to take up engaging challenges, please send us your resume.
We thank you very much for your interest in working with us. Unfortunately, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Createch is committed to employment equity and diversity.
The masculine and feminine used in this job offer refer equally to employees of both sexes and in no way represent a particular distinction based on gender. Createch is an equal opportunity employer.