Onboarding & Support Financial Agent
- 250 Queen St E, Sault Ste. Marie, ON P6A 1Y7, Canada
Createch, a Bell Canada company, is a Canadian leader in supply chain optimization dedicated to improving business performance. Since 1993, the consulting firm offers services in manufacturing and logistics performance, process reengineering, asset management optimization, change management, enterprise resource planning (ERP) and information technology solution implementation.
Createch’s Microsoft Solutions team delivers ERP and CRM solution implementation and support using the Microsoft Dynamics Platform.
Would you like to work on the newest Microsoft technology? Be part of a major industry change? Do you have a finance background? Are you inspired by cloud technologies and their potential? If so, joining one of Createch’s cutting edge teams might be perfect for you!
The Onboarding and Support Financial Agent is a remote Dynamics 365 consultant responsible for the Onboarding and Supporting processes at Createch. They report to the Remote Consulting Manager. Financial agents are the functional experts on Office 365 and Dynamics 365 products. The agents get occasionally involved as a functional analyst on system development projects and as a sales support to assist Marketing & Sales agents in concluding complex sales cycles.
The initial weeks of employment will be dedicated to training on Office 365, Dynamics 365 (Business Edition) and the sales, onboarding and supporting business processes and tools.
- Execute pre-defined Office 365 and Dynamics 365 onboarding process with clients.
- Coach client in configuring and personalizing Dynamics 365 (Charter of Accounts, Finance Template, sale, purchase, etc.).
- Provide basic user training to clients on Dynamics 365.
- Answer support demands related to the functions of Office/Dynamics 365 and related to the accounting tasks to be executed with the product.
- Occasional Support to Sales and Marketing agents in concluding sale cycles requiring a demonstration of the product.
- Assist other Onboarding & Support agents with complex financial issues.
- A college or university diploma in accounting / finance or equivalent;
- Excellent understanding of key financial concepts (general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets, inventory, multiple currency management, etc.);
- Good functional understanding of key MS Office software applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook;
- Good understanding of financial and accounting business processes;
- Good oral and written communication skills in English;
- Experience as an ERP end-user or super-user
- Ability to adapt and summarize;
- Strive to continually increase knowledge;
- Strong customer service orientation;
- Strong team spirit and positive attitude
- Hands-on knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience with CRM and ERP solutions
Nice to have:
- French fluency, written and spoken.
What about the advantages of joining us?
Aside from joining a professional and dynamic team, you will be entitled to our compensation plan and various other benefits, but above all, you will have the opportunity to be part of a great team.
In addition to:
- Professional development
- Profit sharing
- Group insurance from the first day of employment
- Bell Canada Employee Benefits (Pension Fund, Profit Sharing Plan and Employee Discount Plan)
If all these features speak to you, then do apply!
Createch offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you meet the job requirements and are looking to take up engaging challenges, please send us your resume.
We thank you very much for your interest in working with us. Unfortunately, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Createch is committed to employment equity and diversity.
The masculine and feminine used in this job offer refer equally to employees of both sexes and in no way represent a particular distinction based on gender. Createch is an equal opportunity employer.