MS Dynamics 365 F&O Consultant- Finance
- 100 Chemin de la Pointe N, Verdun, QC H3E 1Y1, Canada
Createch is a Canadian leader in operational performance improvement, supply chain optimization and in the integration of information technology solutions. Since 1993, we offer services in manufacturing and logistics performance improvement, process reengineering, change management and ERP solution implementation. The company integrates proven solutions and applies leading business practices.
The main role of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 consultant is to assist Createch’s clients in the deployment of the Dynamics 365 solution. As such, he is required to:
- Review client business processes, business requirement and system design;
- Work with clients to streamline existing processes with Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations;
- Translate business requirements into solution design;
- Design and delivery engagements at client locations;
- Support and mentor other team members (technical and functional);
- Conduct and provide User training to the internal and external clients;
- Go-Live and Post-go-live support;
- Assist in the team’s Pre-Sales efforts when required.
Essential skills and competencies
- Hold an undergraduate diploma in an accounting, finance, or equivalent;
- Possess at least three (3) years of experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics 356/ AX
- Experience with the 2 most recent versions of Dynamics 365/AX, particularly the financial modules(Financial Management, Expense Management, HR Management and Payroll, Project Management and Project Accounting …)
- Strong functional knowledge in finance (General ledger, Account payable, account receivable, fixed assets, multiple company management, multiple currency management…)
- Knowledge in Budgeting and Project Budgeting, Project Management and Project Accounting;
- Knowledge in HR Management and payroll;
- Knowledge in Finance Reporting Tools (Management Reporter);
- Knowledge in Inventory and Manufacturing Costing and Accounting;
- Excellent knowledge of business process.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Possess good oral and written communication skills, in both French and English;
- Be willing to travel outside city of residence to carry out project
- Experience in business process reengineering, preferably in ERP projects;
- Experience of two complete implementations of Dynamics 365/ AX;
- CPA or equivalent designation, an asset;
- Experience with other Dynamics solutions (SL, NAV, CRM), an asset;
- Experience with 365/AX For Retail;
- Ability to solve complex problems with creative solutions;
- Ability to adapt, summarize, vulgarize technical concepts;
- Strong customer service orientation;
- Team spirit.
What about the advantages of joining us?
Aside from joining a professional and dynamic team, you will be entitled to our compensation plan and various other benefits, but above all, you will have the opportunity to be part of a great team.
In addition to:
- Professional development
- Profit sharing
- Group insurance from the first day of employment
- Bell Canada Employee Benefits (Pension Fund, Profit Sharing Plan and Employee Discount Plan)
If all these features speak to you, then do apply!
Createch offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you meet the job requirements and are looking to take up engaging challenges, please send us your resume.