SAP Presales Consultant - Logistics
- 200 Rue Jacques-le Ber, Verdun, QC H3E, Canada
Createch is a Canadian leader in operational performance improvement, supply chain optimization and in the integration of information technology solutions. Since 1993, we offer services in manufacturing and logistics performance improvement, process reengineering, change management and ERP solution implementation. The company integrates proven solutions and applies leading business practices.
Duties / Responsibilities
The presale advisor is an integral part of the sales team responsible for business development and the sale of SAP solutions. As such, he must in particular:
- Detect and define the requirements, needs and objectives of managing potential customers and create a product demonstration that shows how SAP solutions, mainly SD, MM, WM, PP and APO modules, can meet their requirements;
- Provide answers to questions about software and applications and provide software development and consulting services to potential users;
- Develop and maintain a good relationship with the prospect to strengthen and sell the value of the SAP solution;
- Assist the Account Manager in the preparation of bids and RFI and RFP requirements documents;
- Participate in sales strategy development meetings.
Essential skills / abilities
- Bachelor's degree and / or degree in accounting or equivalent;
- Have five (5) years of experience in SAP software implementation, one or two logistics/manufacturing modules, and presale or sales experience.
- Knowledge of features supported by other modules of SAP;
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical prospects;
- Ease to quickly establish a relationship of trust with clients in various positions;
- Business acumen and aptitude for sale;
- Ease in presentation / demonstration delivery;
- Have good oral and written communication skills in English and French;
- Be willing to travel regularly for visits to clients. Preferred skills / abilities
What about the advantages of joining us?
Aside from joining a professional and dynamic team, you will be entitled to our compensation plan and various other benefits, but above all, you will have the opportunity to be part of a great team.
In addition to:
- Professional development
- Profit sharing
- Group insurance from the first day of employment
- Bell Canada Employee Benefits (Pension Fund, Profit Sharing Plan and Employee Discount Plan)
If all these features speak to you, then do apply!
Createch offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you meet the job requirements and are looking to take up engaging challenges, please send us your resume.
We thank you very much for your interest in working with us. Unfortunately, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Createch is committed to employment equity and diversity.