- 100 Chemin de la Pointe N, Verdun, QC H3E 1Y1, Canada
Createch is a Canadian leader in operational performance improvement, supply chain optimization and in the integration of information technology solutions. Since 1993, we offer services in manufacturing and logistics performance improvement, process reengineering, change management and ERP solution implementation. The company integrates proven solutions and applies leading business practices.
We are looking for a bilingual Marketing Coordinator with great leadership and proactive skills. You will act as key contributor in planning, managing and executing of our digital marketing strategy. Your main objective will be to drive brand awareness for Createch in the Canadian market outside of Quebec. You will work jointly with the Marketing Manager and be part of a young, highly motivated and dynamic marketing team.
- Play an important role in marketing planning to increase notoriety and activate demand generation in collaboration with internal teams
- Plan, develop and implement digital marketing campaigns to increase conversion rate
- Plan, create and manage web content (web pages, blog, emails or other points of contacts)
- Assist the marketing department in the realization of other projects to achieve objectives
All with a great level of autonomy!
- University degree in commerce or administration, marketing or any relevant field
- Three-year experience in digital marketing (including creation and management of multi-channel relational campaigns)
- Experience in writing for content marketing purposes (blog articles, conversion pages, personas, etc.)
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM best practices
- Excellent English communication skills (oral and written) and fluent in French
- Ability to manage and coordinate work with internal teams
- Available to occasionally travel to visit our teams in Ontario
- Passionate about digital marketing and writing
- In-depth knowledge of content management system and marketing automation software (i.e.: Hubspot)
- Knowledge and understanding of web analytics tools, specifically Google Analytics
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and other Microsoft Office properties
- A plus: knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, inDesign, etc.)
What about the advantages of joining us?
Aside from joining a professional and dynamic team, you will be entitled to our compensation plan and various other benefits, including:
- Professional development
- Profit sharing
- Group insurance from the first day of employment
- Bell Canada Employee Benefits (Pension Fund, Profit Sharing Plan and Employee Discount Plan)
If all these features speak to you, then do apply!
Createch offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you meet the job requirements and are looking to take up engaging challenges, please send us your resume.
We thank you very much for your interest in working with us. Unfortunately, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Createch is committed to employment equity and diversity.