SAP Functional Support Consultant
- 200 Rue Jacques-le Ber, Verdun, QC H3E, Canada
Createch is a Canadian leader in operational performance improvement, supply chain optimization and in the integration of information technology solutions. Since 1993, we offer services in manufacturing and logistics performance improvement, process reengineering, change management and ERP solution implementation. The company integrates proven solutions and applies leading business practices.
When you join Createch, a leader in SAP implementation since 1998, you enter a community of dynamic SAP specialists who thrive on innovation and strive to help companies improve and modernize their architecture and processes with the latest SAP products. You enjoy a superb work environment thanks to the Bell Campus facilities located on the banks of the St. Lawrence River.
You experience a world where collaboration and mentoring trump hierarchy, and where challenges and learning opportunities abound.
- Provide level 2 and 3 support to customer’s analysts and end-users;
- Work under different service models defined with our customers (i.e. break & fix, enhance current functionality, provide guidance on SAP utilisation, define new processes, etc.);
- Interact with an installed base of 30+ customers from different segments (manufacturer, services, financial, retail, etc.);
- Take ownership of assigned cases an ensure proper resolution until fully confirmed by requestor
- Act as a reference person for main SAP module of expertise;
- Thoroughly document resolution of issues
Essential skills and competencies
- Proven, solid, hands-on experience in SAP (including at least one full-cycle implementation project, post-conversion support and upgrade);
- At least 5 years of experience in SAP as configurator;
- Deep knowledge of at least one logistics module (SD, MM, PP, PM) and good understanding on the integration across other logistics and financial modules;
- SAP certification for the identified modules would be preferred;
- Broad understanding of SAP from both technical and functional perspective;
- Excellent problem analysis and resolution skills;
- Excellent documentation skills;
- Capable to interact with different levels at the customer organization (end-users, analysts, directors);
- Previous experience in supporting end-users would be preferred;
- Excellent attention to details;
- Ability to work independently, autonomously and in teams in a cross functional environment / Self-driven and capable to work with minimal supervision;
- Ability to troubleshoot issues by performing extensive research and utilizing personal and team’s experience;
- Value added attitude towards our client and our organization;
- Excellent communication skills, in both French and English, written and spoken.
What about the advantages of joining us?
Aside from joining a professional and dynamic team, you will be entitled to our compensation plan and various other benefits, but above all, you will have the opportunity to be part of a great team.
In addition to:
- Professional development
- Profit sharing
- Group insurance from the first day of employment
- Bell Canada Employee Benefits (Pension Fund, Profit Sharing Plan and Employee Discount Plan)
If all these features speak to you, then do apply!
Createch offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you meet the job requirements and are looking to take up engaging challenges, please send us your resume.
We thank you very much for your interest in working with us. Unfortunately, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. The Createch Group is committed to employment equity and diversity.