- 200 Rue Jacques-le Ber, Verdun, QC H3E, Canada
Createch is a Canadian leader in operational performance improvement, supply chain optimization and in the integration of information technology solutions. Since 1993, we offer services in manufacturing and logistics performance improvement, process reengineering, change management and ERP solution implementation. The company integrates proven solutions and applies leading business practices.
When you join Createch, a leader in SAP implementation since 1998, you enter a community of dynamic SAP specialists who thrive on innovation and strive to help companies improve and modernize their architecture and processes with the latest SAP products. You enjoy a superb work environment thanks to the Bell Campus facilities located on the banks of the St. Lawrence River.
You experience a world where collaboration and mentoring trump hierarchy, and where challenges and learning opportunities abound.
Being an SAP specialist at Createch
As an SAP specialist at Createch, what matters most to you is helping companies improve their performance. With SAP products, you improve their way of working, enable executives to make better decisions thanks to BI, increase employees’ freedom and productivity with mobility solutions, and optimize architecture with Cloud Solutions. In short, you enable companies to compete in a global economy.
You understand that tools are at the company’s service, grasp relevant business and technological constraints, and put forward appropriate solutions adapted to the context. You are a fast learner and exploring little-known solutions does not scare you. You are a member of an interdependent team with various SAP specialists and love exploring various points of integration to be efficient and collaborative.
At Createch, you will work closely with prestigious clients in diverse sectors such as pharmaceuticals, food processing, transport, manufacturing, and pulp and paper. You participate in R&D projects thanks to Bell’s investments. These projects allow you to explore S4/HANA, S/4HANA Cloud, SAP Leonardo, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP Ariba, and other new SAP solutions. Most of all, you work with some of the greatest talents of the industry.
Your primary task as an SAP specialist is assisting our clients in deploying SAP solutions. In general, your main responsibilities are:
- Participating in implementation projects at client sites, either for new implementations or the delivery of specific requirements within the project context. You then report to the project manager. Work is mostly done at the client site.
- Participating in support tasks for existing clients. These tasks are managed by a Createch internal system. You then report to the Createch development director. Work is mostly done at the Createch office.
- Grasping the essential elements of a business process, analyzing them rapidly, and detailing both the strong points and the weak areas that require improvement in the client’s context.
Essential skills and competencies
- Undergraduate university diploma
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience as an SAP ABAP developer, including all relevant technologies in project delivery and support mode
- Good knowledge of development in SAP’s main logistics modules
- Excellent knowledge of ABAP language and of the ABAP Workbench development environment
- Knowledge of Eclipse development tool with ABAP plugins (ADT)
- Good knowledge of the ABAP Data Dictionary (tables, indexes, maintenance views, search-helps, lock objects, etc.)
- Good knowledge of developments of RF programs, with ITS technology
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Development (ABAP Objects)
- Familiar with IDoc processing from EDI or ALE interfaces
- Familiar with XML data processing with ABAP
- Good knowledge of different user-exit technologies (function-exits, BADIs, BTEs) as well as implicit enhancements, and the advantages/disadvantages of each
- Good knowledge of Form development using SAPscript, SmartForms and Adobe Forms
- Development of efficient code to manage large volumes of data
- Multiple developments of Dynpros and the different types of Modules to control user input
- Good spoken and written communication skills, in French and English
- Ability to travel outside of one’s residence area to carry out projects
- Strong team spirit and customer service skills
- Enthusiasm and a desire to keep learning new modules and technologies
- Willingness to go the extra mile to give clients the little extras that help us distinguish ourselves from our competition
What about the advantages of joining us?
Aside from joining a professional and dynamic team, you will be entitled to our compensation plan and various other benefits, but above all, you will have the opportunity to be part of a great team.
In addition to:
- Professional development
- Profit sharing
- Group insurance from the first day of employment
- Bell Canada Employee Benefits (Pension Fund, Profit Sharing Plan and Employee Discount Plan)
If all these features speak to you, then do apply!
Createch offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you meet the job requirements and are looking to take up engaging challenges, please send us your resume.
We thank you very much for your interest in working with us. Unfortunately, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Createch is committed to employment equity and diversity.