SAP Senior Engagement Manager
- 5025 Creekbank Rd, Mississauga, ON L4W 5R2, Canada
Createch is a Canadian leader in operational performance improvement, supply chain optimization and in the integration of information technology solutions. Since 1993, we offer services in manufacturing and logistics performance improvement, process reengineering, change management and ERP solution implementation. The company integrates proven solutions and applies leading business practices.
When you join Createch, a leader in SAP implementation since 1998, you enter a community of dynamic SAP specialists who thrive on innovation and strive to help companies improve and modernize their architecture and processes with the latest SAP products. You enjoy a superb work environment thanks to the Bell Campus facilities located on the banks of the St. Lawrence River.
You experience a world where collaboration and mentoring trump hierarchy, and where challenges and learning opportunities abound.
Being an SAP specialist at Createch
As an SAP specialist at Createch, what matters most to you is helping companies improve their performance. You understand that tools are at the company’s service, grasp relevant business and technological constraints, and put forward appropriate solutions adapted to the context. You are a member of an interdependent team with various SAP specialists and love exploring various points of integration to be efficient and collaborative.
At Createch, you will work closely with prestigious clients in diverse sectors such as pharmaceuticals, food processing, transport, manufacturing, and pulp and paper.
Your primary task as Senior Engagement Manager is to strengthen our relationships with our customers. Using your strong SAP functional experience and your customer skills, you will bring your considerable creativity to our customers to help them run better and generate revenue opportunities. The main responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Developing strong relationships with the customer stakeholders with your strong SAP background and your ability to influence.
- Working in conjunction with the account and presales teams, you will seed ideas, innovative solutions to your customers, help influence the creation of SAP roadmaps, upcoming S/4 conversions and/or business transformation/system improvements.
- Use your expertise to devise and execute strategies to uncover potential revenue from existing customer engagements;
- Work hand in hand with Pre-sales in the creation of new opportunities
- Develop relationships with clients and potential clients’ decision makers;
- Strengthen loyalty towards Createch’s services and value proposition
- Identify follow-on services opportunities within existing accounts;
- Proven experience in SAP functional consulting skills either as a consultant or advisor or in presales. SAP knowledge is essential
- Thorough understanding of SAP system landscapes and architectures
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Ability to independently contact and work with customers
- Organized, you have an eye for detail. You are thorough, your strength is preparation and discipline, including the ability to properly identify needs and frame solutions in the client’s context;
- Advanced levels of business acumen and thorough knowledge of the industry environments, business processes, products etc.
- Undergraduate university diploma in business administration, OPM, industrial engineering or any diploma considered equivalent;
- Ability to write proposals and reports, business correspondence
- Excellent negotiation, mediation and conflict management skills.
What about the advantages of joining us?
Aside from joining a professional and dynamic team, you will be entitled to our compensation plan and various other benefits, including:
- Professional development
- Profit sharing
- Group insurance from the first day of employment
- Bell Canada Employee Benefits (Pension Fund, Profit Sharing Plan and Employee Discount Plan)
If all these features speak to you, then do apply!
Createch offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you meet the job requirements and are looking to take up engaging challenges, please send us your resume.
We thank you very much for your interest in working with us. Unfortunately, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Createch is committed to employment equity and diversity.