SAP Basis Consultant
- 100 Rue Jacques-le Ber, Verdun, QC H3E 3L3, Canada
Createch is a Canadian leader in operational performance improvement, supply chain optimization and in the integration of information technology solutions. Since 1993, we offer services in manufacturing and logistics performance improvement, process reengineering, change management and ERP solution implementation. The company integrates proven solutions and applies leading business practices.
When you join Createch, a leader in SAP implementation since 1998, you enter a community of dynamic SAP specialists who thrive on innovation and strive to help companies improve and modernize their architecture and processes with the latest SAP products. You enjoy a superb work environment thanks to the Bell Campus facilities located on the banks of the St. Lawrence River.
You experience a world where collaboration and mentoring trump hierarchy, and where challenges and learning opportunities abound.
Being an SAP specialist at Createch
As an SAP specialist at Createch, what matters most to you is helping companies improve their performance. With SAP products, you improve their way of working, enable executives to make better decisions thanks to BI, increase employees’ freedom and productivity with mobility solutions, and optimize architecture with Cloud Solutions. In short, you enable companies to compete in a global economy.
You understand that tools are at the company’s service, grasp relevant business and technological constraints, and put forward appropriate solutions adapted to the context. You are a fast learner and exploring little-known solutions does not scare you. You are a member of an interdependent team with various SAP specialists and love exploring various points of integration to be efficient and collaborative.
At Createch, you will work closely with prestigious clients in diverse sectors such as pharmaceuticals, food processing, transport, manufacturing, and pulp and paper. You participate in R&D projects thanks to Bell’s investments. These projects allow you to explore S4/Hana, Simple Finance, Fiori, and Lumira. Most of all, you work with some of the greatest talents of the industry.
A member of the SAP business unit (BU), the consultant will have the mandate to:
- Answer to the client’s different incidents and requests in support mode and bring his/ her expertise during projects.
- Help the official OSS SAP support team to resolve BASIS issues and guarantee client satisfaction.
- Be available for support on a 24/7 rotation.
What you will need to succeed:
- 10 years of relevant experience in the field of computer technology, including 5 years as an SAP Basis Consultant.
- Excellent teamwork and planning abilities. Willingness to take on new challenges and continually renew your knowledge;
- Resourceful and autonomous in resolving technical issues;
- Demonstrate an attitude strongly oriented towards generating value-added for our clients and our organization.
- Excellent communication skills in French and English, both written and spoken.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and capacity in drafting technical documentation.
Specific Technical Abilities:
- Knowledge and/or thorough experience with SAP products such as HANA, ECC 6.0 EHPx, Netweaver 7.x, S/4, BW/BI, CRM, XI/PI, EP, BOBJ, BPC, ADS, Webdispatcher, Solution Manager Saprouter, and DMS.
- Knowledge and thorough experience with database systems such as Oracle, DB2, MSSQL, MaxDB, HANA and Sybase.
- Knowledge and experience in administering different operating systems such as Windows Server and Linux.
- Executing one or two SAP product and database upgrade projects.
What about the advantages of joining us?
Aside from joining a professional and dynamic team, you will be entitled to our compensation plan and various other benefits, including:
- Professional development
- Profit-sharing Plan
- Group insurance from the first day of employment
- Bell Canada Employee Benefits (Pension Fund, Profit Sharing Plan and Employee Discount Plan)
If all these features speak to you, then do apply!
Createch offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you meet the job requirements and are looking to take up engaging challenges, please send us your resume.
We thank you very much for your interest in working with us. Unfortunately, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Createch is committed to employment equity and diversity.