SAP FICO Senior Consultant
- 5025 Creekbank Rd, Mississauga, ON L4W 5R2, Canada
Dedicated in improving business performance, Createch, a Bell Canada company, is a Canadian leader in supply chain optimization. Since 1993, the consulting firm offers services in manufacturing and logistics performance, process reengineering, asset management optimization, change management, ERP and information technology solution implementation.
The consultant’s primary task is to assist our clients in deploying SAP solutions. In general, the incumbent’s main responsibilities will be to:
- Implement the software package with our clients;
- Grasp the essential elements of a business process, analyze them rapidly and detail both the strong points and the weak areas that require improvement in the client’s particular context.
- Rapidly estabilish Client needs;
- Capture the essential elements of a business process, analyze them quickly and extract strengths and weaknesses subject to improvement in the particular context of the client;
- Provide answers to questions about software and applications and provide software development and consulting services to potential users;
- Participate in sales strategy development meetings.
Essentials skills /competencies
- Undergraduate university diploma in accounting or any diploma considered equivalent;
- Minimum of seven (7) years relevant experience in accounting
- Minimum of seven (7) in SAP implementation and/or support as a functional or technical analyst in FI-CO Module.
- Possess strong experience of Product Costing expert user
- CPA, an asset
- Good communication skills in English
- Be willing to travel regularly for work
What about the advantages of joining us?
Aside from joining a professional and dynamic team, you will be entitled to our compensation plan and various other benefits, including:
- Professional development
- Profit sharing
- Group insurance from the first day of employment
- Bell Canada Employee Benefits (Pension Fund, Profit Sharing Plan and Employee Discount Plan)
If all these features speak to you, then do apply!
Createch offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you meet the job requirements and are looking to take up engaging challenges, please send us your resume.
We thank you very much for your interest in working with us. Unfortunately, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Createch is committed to employment equity and diversity.
The masculine and feminine used in this job offer refer equally to employees of both sexes and in no way represent a particular distinction based on gender. Createch is an equal opportunity employer.