SAP Presales Consultant - Supply Chain
- 5025 Creekbank Rd, Mississauga, ON L4W 5R2, Canada
Createch is a Canadian leader in operational performance improvement, supply chain optimization and in the integration of information technology solutions. Since 1993, we offer services in manufacturing and logistics performance improvement, process reengineering, change management and ERP solution implementation. The company integrates proven solutions and applies leading business practices.
When you join Createch, a leader in SAP implementation since 1998, you enter a community of dynamic SAP specialists who thrive on innovation and strive to help companies improve and modernize their architecture and processes with the latest SAP products. You enjoy a superb work environment thanks to the Bell Campus facilities located on the banks of the St. Lawrence River.
You experience a world where collaboration and mentoring trump hierarchy, and where challenges and learning opportunities abound.
Being an SAP specialist at Createch
As an SAP specialist at Createch, what matters most to you is helping companies improve their performance. With SAP products, you improve their way of working, enable executives to make better decisions thanks to BI, increase employees’ freedom and productivity with mobility solutions, and optimize architecture with Cloud Solutions. In short, you enable companies to compete in a global economy.
You understand that tools are at the company’s service, grasp relevant business and technological constraints, and put forward appropriate solutions adapted to the context. You are a fast learner and exploring little-known solutions does not scare you. You are a member of an interdependent team with various SAP specialists and love exploring various points of integration to be efficient and collaborative.
At Createch, you will work closely with prestigious clients in diverse sectors such as pharmaceuticals, food processing, transport, manufacturing, and pulp and paper. You participate in R&D projects thanks to Bell’s investments. These projects allow you to explore S4/Hana, Simple Finance, Fiori, and Lumira. Most of all, you work with some of the greatest talents of the industry.
The presales consultant develops standard and custom product demonstrations, presents them to prospective clients and serves as a functional expert throughout the process. To succeed he will:
- Identify and define the prospect's business requirements, needs, and objectives, and creates a product demonstration that exemplifies how SAP solutions, especially the Logistics/Supply Chain and Manufacturing modules, can best meet the prospect's requirements;
- Provides answers to inquiries concerning system software and applications and provides software development and consultation to prospective users;
- Provides continuous correspondence with the business prospect to reinforce and sell the value of the SAP solution;
- Take lead in responding to RFP/Requirements documents, working with the Account Executive
- Participate to strategic sales development meetings.
- Undergraduate university diploma in STEM, Business, Operations Management or equivalent;
- Have at least 10 (ten) years of experience in SAP implementations with at least two of these modules: MM, WM, QM, PP, PM, PS;
- Experience with another ERP with knowledge in these areas could be considered;
- Good knowledge of functionalities supported by other SAP solutions modules;
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical prospects;
- Excellent presentation skills, and experience presenting to Senior and C-Level executives;
- Superior oral and written communication skills in English;
- Freedom to travel within the province for frequent customer visits.
- SAP S/4HANA experience is a strong asset
- Dynamism and a desire to keep learning; a positive, “go-getter” attitude and good energy;
- Customer Focus/Service Orientation;
- Team spirit.
What about the advantages of joining us?
Aside from joining a professional and dynamic team, you will be entitled to our compensation plan and various other benefits, including:
- Professional development
- Profit sharing
- Group insurance from the first day of employment
- Bell Canada Employee Benefits (Pension Fund, Profit Sharing Plan and Employee Discount Plan)
If all these features speak to you, then do apply!
Createch offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you meet the job requirements and are looking to take up engaging challenges, please send us your resume.
We thank you very much for your interest in working with us. Unfortunately, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Createch is committed to employment equity and diversity.