Supply Chain Optimizing Consultant
- 930 Rue D'Aiguillon, Québec, QC G1R 5M2, Canada
The Createch Group is a Canadian leader in operational performance improvement, supply chain optimization and in the integration of information technology solutions. Since 1993, we offer services in manufacturing and logistics performance improvement, process reengineering, change management and ERP solution implementation. The company integrates proven solutions and applies leading business practices.
- Develop more efficient solutions based on best practices of supply chain management;
- Play a key role in the implementation of a demand planning software package;
- Play a key role in developing a supplier, inventory and demand management model;
- Implant an S & OP solution, industrial and commercial planning;
- Improvement of working methods in distribution centers;
- Develop communication plans for employees affected by the change;
- Train employees on best practices in supply chain management.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Operations Management.
- Have 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in consulting or in an internal advisory role
- Have experience in implementing APS, S & OP or WMS solutions
- Demonstrated ability to lead working groups
- Knowledge of Ortems solution solution (asset)
- CPIM-CSCP certification (assets)
- Bilingual French and English;
- Willingness to learn continuously;
- Motivated by the sense of urgency and excellence;
- Be willing to travel to carry out projects in the province of Quebec.
What about the advantages of joining us?
Aside from joining a professional and dynamic team, you will be entitled to our compensation plan and various other benefits, but above all, you will have the opportunity to be part of a great team.
In addition to:
- Professional development
- Profit sharing
- Group insurance from the first day of employment
- Bell Canada Employee Benefits (Pension Fund, Profit Sharing Plan and Employee Discount Plan)
If all these features speak to you, then do apply!
The Createch Group offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you meet the job requirements and are looking to take up engaging challenges, please send us your resume.