Microsoft Dynamics AX Consultant – Manufacturing
- 100 Chemin de la Pointe N, Verdun, QC H3E 1Y1, Canada
The Createch Group is a Canadian leader in operational performance improvement, supply chain optimization and in the integration of information technology solutions. Since 1993, we offer services in manufacturing and logistics performance improvement, process reengineering, change management and ERP solution implementation. The company integrates proven solutions and applies leading business practices.
The main role of the Microsoft Dynamics AX consultant is to assist Createch clients in the deployment of the Dynamics AX solution. As such, he is required to:
- Review client business processes, business requirement and system design;
- Work with clients to streamline existing processes with Dynamics AX;
- Translate business requirements into solution design;
- Design and delivery engagements at client locations;
- Support and coach other team members (technical and functional);
- Conduct and provide User training to the internal and external clients;
- Go-Live and Post-go-live support;
- Assist in the team’s Pre-Sales efforts when required.
- Essential skills/abilities
- Hold an undergraduate diploma in Business or Engineering;
- Strong industry experience within Manufacturing.
- Possess at least Three (3) years of experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics (AX)
- Experience with the 2 most recent versions of Dynamics AX, particularly the Trade & Logistics and Manufacturing modules;
- Strong functional Knowledge of AX Lean Manufacturing ansd different Lean strategies (Kaban, MTO,MTS,ATO,CTO,ETO…)
- Experience in production functionality (Handling Materials, Planning and executing routes and Operations, Capacity planning, Scheduling, Job Management, Shop Floor Management, Cost Tracking, Product Builder, …)
- Experience in Trade and Logistics (Procurement, Sales, Distribution, Warehouse Management and Quality Management, …);
- Knowledge in implementing complementary solutions to AX including CRM and other third party solution;
- Good command of MS Office tools;
- Excellent knowledge of business process.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Possess good oral and written communication skills, in both French and English;
- Be willing to travel outside city of residence to carry out projects.
- Experienced in business process reengineering, preferably in ERP projects;
- Minimum of 2 complete implementations of Dynamics AX in a manufacturing Environment;
- Have experience with reporting tools and MS-SQL database;
- Certified MBS Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations or equivalent (asset);
- Ability to solve complex problems with creative solutions;
- Ability to adapt, summarize, vulgarize technical concepts;
- Strong customer service orientation;
- Team spirit.
What about the advantages of joining us?
Aside from joining a professional and dynamic team, you will be entitled to our compensation plan and various other benefits, but above all, you will have the opportunity to be part of a great team.
In addition to:
- Professional development
- Profit sharing
- Group insurance from the first day of employment
- Bell Canada Employee Benefits (Pension Fund, Profit Sharing Plan and Employee Discount Plan)
If all these features speak to you, then do apply!
The Createch Group offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you meet the job requirements and are looking to take up engaging challenges, please send us your resume.