MS Dynamics NAV Technical Consultant
- 200 Rue Jacques-le Ber, Verdun, QC H3E, Canada
The Createch Group is a Canadian leader in operational performance improvement, supply chain optimization and in the integration of information technology solutions. Since 1993, we offer services in manufacturing and logistics performance improvement, process reengineering, change management and ERP solution implementation. The company integrates proven solutions and applies leading business practices.
The candidate will be mandated to assist our customers by deploying the Microsoft Dynamics NAV solution. As such, he will have to:
- Design and develop changes based on Microsoft Dynamics NAV application standards;
- Perform installation and configuration of the LS NAV system, system and environment as a whole;
- Develop and execute data migration processes, develop integrations to the legacy system;
- Customization of codes to the Dynamics NAV solution;
- Create detailed integration documentation and provide development estimates based on functional specifications;
- Test and support the procedures Qualities
- Capture the essentials of business processes, analyze them with our business analysts and provide solutions with both configurable and extensible to the entire NAV
Essential skills / abilities
- Have a Diploma of College Studies (DEC) in Computer Science or an undergraduate degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science (Asset);
- At least five (5) years of experience as a Programmer Analyst with the 2009 Microsoft Dynamics NAV version or the 2013 version;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft environment / tools, for example: Visual Studio .NET, AD, MSSQL 2000-2005, Exchange, Windows NT, Windows 2000-2003, Windows XP, MS Office Environment;
- Experience in the development of extensions;
- Experience in implementing LS NAV in technical development an asset;
- Good adaptability and synthesis;
- Willingness to learn continuously;
- Attitude very focused on generating added value from our customers and our organization;
- Have good oral and written communication skills, in French and English;
- Motivated by the sense of urgency and excellence
- Team spirit;
What about the advantages of joining us?
Aside from joining a professional and dynamic team, you will be entitled to our compensation plan and various other benefits, but above all, you will have the opportunity to be part of a great team.
In addition to:
- Professional development
- Profit sharing
- Group insurance from the first day of employment
- Bell Canada Employee Benefits (Pension Fund, Profit Sharing Plan and Employee Discount Plan)
If all these features speak to you, then do apply!
The Createch Group offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you meet the job requirements and are looking to take up engaging challenges, please send us your resume.