Warehouse and Logistics Process Optimization Consultant
- 100 Rue Jacques-le Ber, Verdun, QC H3E 3L3, Canada
The Createch Group is a Canadian leader in operational performance improvement, supply chain optimization and in the integration of information technology solutions. Since 1993, we offer services in manufacturing and logistics performance improvement, process reengineering, change management and ERP solution implementation. The company integrates proven solutions and applies leading business practices.
- Design efficient warehouse facilities including automated and non-automated storage systems;
- Conduct logistics analysis and diagnostics of storage operations;
- Recommend the best handling equipment;
- Conduct storage capacity analyzes;
- Facilitate workshops to gather the functional needs of clients and propose the best logistic processes;
- Present analysis results and recommendations to the client;
- Implement the proposed solutions;
- Train employees on best warehouse management practices;
- Propose storage processes that use the customer's WMS capabilities;
- Analyze customers' business processes, their needs and their system / infrastructure design
- University degree in Industrial Engineering, Operations Management and Logistics, Operations Research or Information Technology;
- Have seven (6) to ten (10) years of relevant consulting or consulting experience in the field of warehouse logistics and distribution;
- Mastery of AutoCAD and at least one major warehouse project;
- Experience in improving the productivity of warehouse operations or warehouse design;
- Be on the lookout for best practices in the community
- Demonstrated ability to lead work groups;
- CPIM, CSCP, Lean Green Belt certification (asset);
- Bilingual French and English;
- Good adaptability and synthesis;
- Willingness to learn continuously;
- Be willing to travel to carry out projects in the province of Quebec.
What about the advantages of joining us?
Aside from joining a professional and dynamic team, you will be entitled to our compensation plan and various other benefits, but above all, you will have the opportunity to be part of a great team.
In addition to:
- Professional development
- Profit sharing
- Group insurance from the first day of employment
- Bell Canada Employee Benefits (Pension Fund, Profit Sharing Plan and Employee Discount Plan)
If all these features speak to you, then do apply!
The Createch Group offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you meet the job requirements and are looking to take up engaging challenges, please send us your resume.
We thank you very much for your interest in working with us. Unfortunately, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Createch Group is committed to employment equity and diversity.