Performance Improvement Consultants
- 930 Rue D'Aiguillon, Québec, QC G1R 5M2, Canada
The Createch Group is a Canadian leader in operational performance improvement, supply chain optimization and in the integration of information technology solutions. Since 1993, we offer services in manufacturing and logistics performance improvement, process reengineering, change management and ERP solution implementation. The company integrates proven solutions and applies leading business practices.
In general, the job holder will have as main responsibilities:
- Collect and analyze information relevant to the fulfillment of the mandates to which it is assigned.
- Use of specialized computer applications may be required, such as computer-aided design, dynamic simulation, database management, etc. So, you should be comfortable with technology;
- Develop more efficient solutions based on Lean Manufacturing techniques;
- Present analysis results and key recommendations to representatives of the client company;
- Set up and monitor optimized manufacturing solutions;
- You will develop communication plans for employees affected by the change;
- If necessary, you will participate in activities related to the preparation of service offerings.
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering, Operations Management or equivalent;
- 3 to 7 years of experience in consulting or in a role of internal consultant in project implementation;
- Good knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, Value-Added Production (VAP) or Lean Six Sigma techniques;
- Demonstrated ability to lead work groups;
- Mastery of AutoCAD, MS-Excel and MS-Access tools;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both French and English;
- Be willing to travel regularly outside Quebec City
You are the ideal candidate if:
- You are curious and you have a constant desire learn ;
- You have a great sense of humor and boundless energy;
- You adapt to all situations;
- You master the art of customer service;
- You have a great team spirit;
- You hold a Six Sigma certification - Green Belt or Black Belt, MBA or CPIM Certification (Assets);
What about the advantages of joining us?
Aside from joining a professional and dynamic team, you will be entitled to our compensation plan and various other benefits, but above all, you will have the opportunity to be part of a great team.
In addition to:
- Professional development
- Profit sharing
- Group insurance from the first day of employment
- Bell Canada Employee Benefits (Pension Fund, Profit Sharing Plan and Employee Discount Plan)
If all these features speak to you, then do apply!
The Createch Group offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you meet the job requirements and are looking to take up engaging challenges, please send us your resume.
We thank you very much for your interest in working with us. Unfortunately, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Createch Group is committed to employment equity and diversity