Digital Marketing Advisor
- 200 Rue Jacques-le Ber, Verdun, QC H3E, Canada
Createch is a Canadian leader in operational performance improvement, supply chain optimization and in the integration of information technology solutions. Since 1993, we offer services in manufacturing and logistics performance improvement, process reengineering, change management and ERP solution implementation. The company integrates proven solutions and applies leading business practices.
The main responsibilities of the Marketing Advisor are:
- Play an important role in the maintenance, optimization and evolution of our website;
- Actively participate in the planning and implementation of Phase 2 of the site;
- Possess management skills to coordinate work with internal teams
- Transact and coordinate work with external suppliers
- Coordinate the SEO and SEM strategy;
- Monitor the performance of the site and be able to make recommendations;
- Be able to update and manage content from the Hubspot platform.
- All with a great degree of autonomy!
Essential skills / abilities
- University degree in commerce or administration, specialization in marketing and / or e-commerce
- 5 years of experience in digital marketing (including website management and content strategy)
- Writing skills for marketing content (web pages, conversion pages, emails, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills in both French and English, both oral and written
- Sense of organization and ability to manage an end-to-end project
- Collaborative spirit and ability to coordinate team work
- Good knowledge of information technology and B2B marketing (an asset)
- Good knowledge of advertising creation on LinkedIn, Facebook and the Google Adwords management platform
- Good knowledge of content management systems and marketing automation software (preferably Hubspot)
- Knowledge and understanding of web analytics, including Google Analytics
- Professional proficiency in Office Suite software, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and others.
What about the advantages of joining us?
Aside from joining a professional and dynamic team, you will be entitled to our compensation plan and various other benefits, including:
- Professional development
- Profit sharing
- Group insurance from the first day of employment
- Bell Canada Employee Benefits (Pension Fund, Profit Sharing Plan and Employee Discount Plan)
If all these features speak to you, then do apply!
Createch offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you meet the job requirements and are looking to take up engaging challenges, please send us your resume.
We thank you very much for your interest in working with us. Unfortunately, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Createch is committed to employment equity and diversity.