JD Edwards Technical advisor
- 100 Chemin de la Pointe N, Verdun, QC H3E 1Y1, Canada
Createch is a Canadian leader in operational performance improvement, supply chain optimization and in the integration of information technology solutions. Since 1993, we offer services in manufacturing and logistics performance improvement, process reengineering, change management and ERP solution implementation. The company integrates proven solutions and applies leading business practices.
The developer's main mandate is to:
- Analyze the needs in collaboration with application analysts and / or customers and offer them technical solutions;
- Document the detailed specifications and obtain the required approvals;
- Provide assessments of the time required to complete the tasks;
- Develop applications and reports with EnterpriseOne software tools according to analyst specifications;
- Apply software patches issued by Oracle for EnterpriseOne;
- Modify EnterpriseOne software applications and reports as required by Oracle's standards of development;
- Perform unit tests and participate in integrated tests;
- Resolve the functional and technical problems of the software package;
- Produce technical documentation of changes made to the software package;
- Look for updates to the software package that can lead to the resolution of problems identified by application analysts;
- Work with the CNC on the migration and deployment of software package changes and updates;
- Communicate the status of work to clients and project managers;
- Participate in meetings of the project team.
Essential skills / abilities
- Analyst-programmer training;
- Possess 1 to 3 years of development experience in an ERP implementation;
- Have experience of development / maintenance of "event rule";
- Excellent knowledge of J.D.Edwards EnterpriseOne development tools:
- Form Design Aid;
- Report Design Aid;
- Design Aid Table.
- Knowledge of Orchestrator development tools (an asset);
- Good knowledge of the DSI MES & Mobility development tools (an asset);
- Experience with ERP such as Oracle, J.D.Edwards, SAP, Peoplesoft, Great Plains, BAAN, Syspro, Navision, etc.
- Functional knowledge in one of the following areas: sales and distribution, production management, finance;
- Have good oral and written communication skills in French and English;
- Master the MS-Office tools;
- Be willing to travel to projects outside the home area.
Preferred skills / abilities
- SQL Language, C Programming, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle Database, DB2 Database, AS / 400, RPG Programming;
- JAVA language (an asset);
- Have an ongoing willingness to learn, a positive, energetic attitude, and an entrepreneurial spirit;
- Proven sense of customer service;
- Team spirit;
- French and English written and spoken;
What about the advantages of joining us?
Aside from joining a professional and dynamic team, you will be entitled to our compensation plan and various other benefits, including:
- Professional development
- Profit sharing
- Group insurance from the first day of employment
- Bell Canada Employee Benefits (Pension Fund, Profit Sharing Plan and Employee Discount Plan)
If all these features speak to you, then do apply!
Createch offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you meet the job requirements and are looking to take up engaging challenges, please send us your resume.
We thank you very much for your interest in working with us. Unfortunately, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Createch is committed to employment equity and diversity.