JD Edwards, Project Director
- 200 Rue Jacques-le Ber, Verdun, QC H3E, Canada
Createch is a Canadian leader in operational performance improvement, supply chain optimization and in the integration of information technology solutions. Since 1993, we offer services in manufacturing and logistics performance improvement, process reengineering, change management and ERP solution implementation. The company integrates proven solutions and applies leading business practices.
The Project Manager is responsible for the business development and delivery of the JDE software implementation services and its satellite applications for the Montreal office. As such, he must in particular:
- Develop and manage functional resources in matrix mode;
- Lead client implementation projects;
- Participate in the process of defining customer needs;
- Assist in the preparation of service offerings;
- Possibly manage projects for the NetSuite solution
Duties / Responsibilities
- Plan project effort and adhere to budgets and timelines;
- Manage the scope of the projects and control the implementation of the establishments, reconciling the respective needs of the work teams and the clients;
- Provide answers to questions about software and applications;
- Develop and maintain a good relationship with the prospect to strengthen and sell the value of the solution;
- Assist the Account Manager in the preparation of bids and RFI and RFP requirements documents;
- Participate in sales strategy development meetings;
- Control the implementation of the implementation of the JDE Solution, identify and resolve the risks and challenges of the projects.
Essential skills / abilities
- Possess an undergraduate degree in Administration, Engineering, GOP, Information Technology, or equivalent;
- Experience in implementing ERP solutions (JD Edwards an asset);
- 10 to 15 years of experience;
- Predominant strength in project management;
- Experience in business development (sales of services, software);
- Ease to develop and maintain customer relationships;
- Proven sense of customer service;
- Have good oral and written communication skills;
- Have a good ability to synthesize, be determined and hold a will to conquer the market
- Good adaptability and synthesis;
- Willingness to learn continuously;
- Attitude very focused on adding value to our customers and our organization;
- Strong leadership and attitude;
- Motivated by the sense of urgency and excellence;
- Team spirit.
hat about the advantages of joining us?
Aside from joining a professional and dynamic team, you will be entitled to our compensation plan and various other benefits, but above all, you will have the opportunity to be part of a great team.
In addition to:
- Professional development
- Profit sharing
- Group insurance from the first day of employment
- Bell Canada Employee Benefits (Pension Fund, Profit Sharing Plan and Employee Discount Plan)
If all these features speak to you, then do apply!
Createch offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you meet the job requirements and are looking to take up engaging challenges, please send us your resume.
We thank you very much for your interest in working with us. Unfortunately, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Createch is committed to employment equity and diversity.