Senior Director, JD Edwards Team
- 100 Chemin de la Pointe N, Verdun, QC H3E 1Y1, Canada
Dedicated in improving business performance, Createch, a Bell Canada company, is a Canadian leader in supply chain optimization. Since 1993, the consulting firm offers services in manufacturing and logistics performance, process reengineering, asset management optimization, change management, ERP and information technology solution implementation.
Createch is looking for a mobilizing, human-oriented person and customer relationship to support the Executive Director of our Oracle team.
- Responsible for assigning all Oracle personnel, including subcontractors;
- Responsible for the delivery of professional services (quality assurance);
- Responsible for the business development activities of our implementation services.
- Responsible for the customer relationship;
- Responsible for the supervision of the team directors.
Team Management / Administrative:
- Recruit and plan the needs of the team;
- Manage the scheduling of assignments and vacations;
- Monitor the income hard-backlog;
- Contribute to strategy and corporate direction;
- Develop and improve the services offered;
- Advise project managers and, if necessary, carry out project management;
- Collaborate with the marketing team and business unit management to define and implement strategies to generate business opportunities in their target market;
- Coordinate and direct the presale effort;
- Participate in the review of solicitations and the drafting of service offerings;
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Administration, Marketing or Engineering; A master's degree is an asset;
- Has a minimum of fifteen (15) years of relevant business experience (including as a manager and leader in team performance and in organizational development at the senior management level);
- Has excellent knowledge of the LES industry Excellent skills and experience in negotiating major contracts;
- Has good interpersonal communication skills to work as a team and liaise with clients;
Mobilize his team;
- Has strong communication, presentation, organization and planning skills;
- Has good oral and written communication skills in French and English.
- Is comfortable in an environment where activities are happening at a rapid pace;
- Self-confident and proactive - knows how to take initiatives, assess needs, develop plans and take the lead in realizing them;
- Has the versatility to think strategically and develop new ideas
What about the advantages of joining us?
Aside from joining a professional and dynamic team, you will be entitled to our compensation plan and various other benefits, but above all, you will have the opportunity to be part of a great team.
In addition to:
- Professional development
- Profit sharing
- Group insurance from the first day of employment
- Bell Canada Employee Benefits (Pension Fund, Profit Sharing Plan and Employee Discount Plan)
If all these features speak to you, then do apply!
The Createch Group offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you meet the job requirements and are looking to take up engaging challenges, please send us your resume.