MS Dynamics NAV, technical advisor
- 100 Chemin de la Pointe N, Verdun, QC H3E 1Y1, Canada
Dedicated in improving business performance, Createch, a Bell Canada company, is a Canadian leader in supply chain optimization. Since 1993, the consulting firm offers services in manufacturing and logistics performance, process reengineering, asset management optimization, change management, ERP and information technology solution implementation.
We are currently looking for an account manager to join the experts from our Microsoft team based in Montreal, responsible for sales in Canada
The primary mandate of the advisor is to help our customers deploy the Microsoft Dynamics NAV solution. In this role, they must:
- Implement the Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP package at our customers, especially the finance, payroll and HR module;
- Capturing the essential elements of a business process, analyzing them quickly and extracting strengths and weaknesses that are subject to improvement in the particular context of the client;
- Seize the interactions between the processes in order to be able to advise the client;
- Write functional specifications for development;
- Support the client in functional and integrated tests;
- See the training of super-users at the customer
Essential skills / abilities
- Possess an undergraduate degree in Finance / Accounting in an appropriate discipline or equivalent;
- Five (5) years of experience as a Dynamics NAV Software Implementation Consultant on Financial Modules;
- Excellent functional knowledge in finance (general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets, multi-company management, multi-currency management);
- Knowledge in payroll / human resources (asset);
- Good knowledge of cost price, for inventory and for the manufacturer;
- Good operational knowledge in one or more of the following areas (asset): Projects, Procurement, Sales Management, Distribution, Production Planning and Management, Materials and Inventory Management;
- Mastery of MS Office tools;
- Very good knowledge of best business practices as well as business processes;
- Have very good oral and written communication skills, in French and English;
- Be willing to travel to carry out warrants within the province of Quebec.
Skills / Prediction Skills
- Experience in business process reengineering, preferably as part of ERP projects;
- Consulting experience
- Experience with "reporting" tools and MS-SQL database;
- Possess a good capacity of adaptation and synthesis;
- Be motivated by a desire to learn continuously;
- Proven sense of customer service
- Team spirit.
What about the advantages of joining us?
Aside from joining a professional and dynamic team, you will be entitled to our compensation plan and various other benefits, but above all, you will have the opportunity to be part of a great team.
In addition to:
- Professional development
- Profit sharing
- Group insurance from the first day of employment
- Bell Canada Employee Benefits (Pension Fund, Profit Sharing Plan and Employee Discount Plan)
If all these features speak to you, then do apply!
The Createch Group offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you meet the job requirements and are looking to take up engaging challenges, please send us your resume.
We thank you very much for your interest in working with us. Unfortunately, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Createch Group is committed to employment equity and diversity.